we are going back part 2

*the enemies start to shoot them*.

Battle droid 5671: I think they are camo, like camo clone troopers.

*The camo troopers start to shoot the droids even more*.

Pilot Battle droid 6810: I see there base,and some back up. It looks like they have a lot of clone troopers for back up, I feel like you battle droids should start throwing grenades.

Commander battle droid 634: He is right,start throwing grenades!!! We can take them down easy we have more men then them, also pilot 6810 you should send out the big bomb at there base, we can take down the base and there back up.

Pilot battle droid 6810: Ok I got it *the battle droids start to throw there grenades and the pilot shoots out bomb to there base and it destroys there base,and some clone troopers*.

Clone trooper commander 5670: we are down we need back up 6239! 6239?.

Clone trooper back up 9146: are back up is down, some people survived thought, a lot die.

Clone trooper commander 5670: are you hurt. And all of are men on the front die to.

Clone trooper back up 9146: I am ingerd and need help, I think we will have to fail the mission.

Clone trooper camo 6712: We need help right now all of them die except me and trooper 5601.

Battle droid commander 5670: We have to get out of here, pilot 5639 mission failed we need health right now.

Battle Droid pilot 5639: Ok everyone that is not ingerd get on the ship the rest you have to stay there and be quite we are going to come back for you, the people that can walk can come I the ship to. *A little bit of the clone trooper made it*.

Battle droid Commander 634: we did it!! *The rest of the droids that are left yell yay and they walk into the broken base*

Security battle droid: I will look for the stone in there base everyone else look around some where else for the stone *all of the droids* Roger Roger*they look around for it*

???: Hello?

Commander battle droid: yes sir! We survived and we are trying to find the stone

???: Ok make sure when you find it you carven my name captain Murdoc or bounty Hunter Murdoc

Commander battle droid: Roger Roger

*Later with Carmine*

Carmine: Good bye Rain, now where do I go? I can go into the forest or this trale with a lot of traps, I will go into the forest * Carmine gos into the forest, he sees a lot of traps and some battle droids heads. Than out of know where, he is on the trale with all of the traps*

Carmine: how did I get on this trale?. I don't know but I will keep on going *later he finds a cave with a stone in it, it was to heavy so he kept it on the ground. Later he gets into a trap*

Carmine: Well I guess I am stuck