A different person pt2

(Ryan's perceptive)

"okay welcome home!" Emma parked at the side walk.

"no one is home right now just to let you know." i got out the car and Emma followed.

"no one?" she looked at me confused.

"i already told you my mom is working all day." i grabbed Emma's bag and mines. Emma bag kind of heavy but i could handle it.

"don't try anything okay." we walked to the front door and i gave the house keys to Emma just then she noticed my car. "is that your car?"

"oh yeah, sexy right?"

"not really?" i felt kind of offended.

"not really?" i questioned her. she just smiled and unlocked the door. we entered to a empty dark house which i was used too until Emma showed up. "let go to my room." i lead Emma to my room which wasn't necessary.

"alright." Emma followed behind me.

(Ryan's room)

we entered my room and i put my bags near my desk.

"what do you have in your bag?" i just had to ask since her bag was a little heavy.

"i still had my math textbook in there that's why. i usually put it back in my locker before the bell." Emma said as she looked at me. i looked at her and i never noticed how small her waist was.

"i see." i gabbed her hand gently. "come here" i pulled her slowly towards me and i put my hand on her waist.

"what?" she had her hands on my shoulders.

"i should tell you this but you need to to gain weight." i was shocked by how small her waist was. my hand were close to touching each other.

"wow, rude"

"i'm serous! your to skinny, do you even eat?" i was concerned about her.

"i do but remember i do taikwondo and gymnastics. i stay fit." i was surprised by what she said but i mean that makes since.

"how long have you been doing gymnastics?" i pulled me closer.

"i been doing gymnastics for ten years."

"you must be fixable."

"let me go!" she rolled her eyes and tried to push me away.

"no!" i push her down on my bed.

"do you not remember the rules?"

"sorry but i can't let you go. your going to be mines sooner or later." i kissed her neck to smell strawberries.

"can you not."she pushed me away from her neck and i couldn't help but staring at her. she had a small body which i liked. "what will it take for you to let me go?" she asked. i thought about it.

"a kiss." i was joking around but i wondered if she'll actually do it.

"a kiss? really?"i leaned closer to her face making are noses touch. i was teasing her and i though her would push me away but no she didn't. she actually kissed me. i was surprised at first but i started to kiss her back. she put her arms around my neck and i put my tongue in. i deepen the kiss and i can tell she was enjoying it.

"your getting good." i was surprised that Emma was actually a good kisser.

"i know." she said teasingly.

"what about the rules?" i said teasingly back.

"you forced me to break the rules."

"i did?"