spring break vaca pt2: unexpected guest

A week past like it was nothing. We went out a lot and i mean a lot. We went hiking, cooking lessons, fishing, and fruit picking. Adam parents were very opened about learning new things. Adam and ryan wasn't down for learning new thing though. They actually became best friends. They even ditch me sometimes just to hang out on their own. I didn't mind though. Ryan was always by my side so i need a break from him. It was officially spring break and we had a small party last night. Adams parents let us drink for once but i didn't drink at all. Adam, ryan and adams dad drank though. Ryan actually didn't drink much but he still passed out in the bed as we got to are room.   

I woke up to bright light hitting my face and i felt arms around me. I felt hot breath against my neck. i looked behind me to see ryan still sleeping. I turned around to face his bare chest. I closed my eye and i felt his arms tighin. I looked up.

"Morning princess." ryan kissed my forehead.

"Moring wolf boy, how's your head?"

"It hurts." ryan closed his eyes. I just gigged.

"I'll get you medicine and i'll make you hangover breakfast." i took care of ryan before when he had a hangover. I knew what to do. i got up and got off bed. Just as i was about to stand up ryan grabbed my wrist.

"If adam makes a move on you i swear-" i cut off ryan.

"He drank too remember? He's in the same state as you wolf boy." i leaned in and kissed ryan. Ryan kissed back and i pulled away first. Ryan looked disappointed. "Now do you mind?" ryan let go of me and rolled to his side groaning in pain. I slapped his arm and stood up. I was wearing ryan shirt. I went through my luggage and found my leggings since it was kinda chilly right now. I removed ryan shirt just to put on a sport bra. I put back on ryan shirt. I grabbed my phone which was charging. I looked at the time. 9:30 am. I walked out the room to see ryan fast asleep. I walked out to meet adams mom.

"Morning dear, how's ryan?" asked adams mom. I closed the door behind me.

"His head hurts but i took care of him before so.." i was embarrassed for some reason.

"Alright let me guess you took care you adam too?"

"Yeah i'll handle them. You can take care of mr. green."

"Thank you dear." adam mom went back to her room. I went down stairs toward s the kitchen. I started to make coffee. I still remember how to use it.

"Morning emma." i heard adam voice from behind me. I looked to see adam walking slowly toward me.

"Morning adam, Ryan still sleeping." i brought out eggs from the fridge. I got pancake batter mix box from a cupboard near me.

"Of course he is. Are you wearing his shirt?" adam was looking at me with his bed head.

"Yeah, why not." i took out some pans.

"Let me help." adam got up from his seat.

"No you need to rest green. You have a hangover right now." i ran to adam to stop him. Adam looked at me and sighed.

"Let me make the pancake batter at least." adam saw the pancake batter mix box.

"Fine." i went to grab a big bowl and handed it to adam. I also gave the batter mix box to adam. I looked the ingredients he need first. I got one eggs for him and put it in the bowl.

"Hey babe?" i heard ryan voice all sudden.

"Yeah." ryan came up from behind me and hugged me shirtless.

"Nevermind. I was wondering where my shirt was but your wearing it. You look good in it."

"Do you want to help adam make pancakes? I'll make bacon and eggs."