Other Side of The World, I'll Be There In Two - Part 1

*2 Years Later

You and Harry have been together for almost three years now. The two of you officially bought a house in LA and moved in together. Occasionally, you and Harry will stay in London for a bit as well. Both of your careers were still doing well, you just got done with a tour and Harry just finished up working on another movie.

It's been about four and a half months since you two saw one another in person. Harry was already home and you were at the airport. You were anxious and nervous and ready to see your man. You were also exhausted as you were coming back from Australia, even though you slept most of the flight over. You grab your bags and make your way to the car waiting for you. The driver takes your things, putting them into the trunk of the car and you get inside.

You grab your phone to text Harry that you were leaving the airport now.

"Okay, can't wait to see you, baby. Be careful." He sends back.

You smile putting your phone back in your bag and looking out the window. The end of the tour was always bittersweet. You enjoyed having the time off and a break from the constant travel, but you missed being on stage almost every night and getting to experience the world and meeting fans. Plus, you missed your family and Harry and just having a bit of a normal life.

After sitting in about an hour worth of LA traffic, you were finally home. You get your bags from the car and walk to the front door. You use your key to unlock the door and walk inside. You were half expecting Harry to be waiting by the door, but he was nowhere to be found.

"Harry? I'm home." You shout throwing your bags to the floor and your keys on the table.

"Harry." You say walking around the house.

You hear music softly playing in one of the spare rooms downstairs, so you walk in there and see the fire burning, candles lit, food on the coffee table and a blanket spread out on the floor along with some pillows.

"Oh! You're home." He smiles. "I was hoping to be finished before you walked in." He says standing up.

"It looks fine. I wasn't even expecting this." You smile.

"Well, it's been forever since I've had a date night with my girl, so I wanted to have a nice, special welcome home for you." He smiles walking over to you.

He wraps his arms around you picking you up, giving you a bit of spin. "I've missed you," he whispers.

"I missed you too." You smile gripping onto his shoulders. "It feels so great to be home." You whisper.

He smiles giving you a kiss. "Damn, I've really missed that." He smirks pulling away after the kiss.

"Me too." You giggle. "We're going to have lots to catch up on after I eat that pizza. I'm starving."

"I figured you would be." He laughs putting you down on the floor and you both sit down on the blanket and grab a slice of pizza.

"So, how was your flight?" He asks.

"Long." you groan. "I love Australia, but I hate how far it is."

"Yep. It feels like you're in a whole other world." He says.

You scoot closer to him and lean against his chest. He smiles kissing your head and wrapping his arm around your shoulder.

"I love you." He whispers.

"I love you too." You smile. "Thank you for this. You didn't have to do anything like this. I would have just settled for pizza on the couch with a crappy movie playing in the background." You laugh.