Chapter 1~

"Kristin Wake up My baby!! Time to go to school" First thing i heard early in the morning. I shouted back "Okay" with a raspy voice since I just woke up.. I went to the washroom first, brushed my Teeth and took shower as my routine and went down. 

"Kylie, I'm Home" I heard my Uncle coming inside the house as he put his blazer in the hanger. "Hi Brother have you eaten already? You want to eat? Ill cook for you, you want?" My mom attacked my uncle with bunch of question and yes Kylie Jackson is my mom. She said my father died years ago and i never get to see him.. Not even his face.. My mom said he died because of a car accident....

"Wooow Wait there little sis! You have too many questions but my answer is Yes, Pls cook for me. Im hungry!" My Uncle whined like a little kid and i finished my food with so many questions that i wanted to ask but i have a feeling its not yet time for me to know.. I went upstairs wearing the uniform as usual. Monday again!! Cant Sat~Sun be the school days and Mon-Fri will be the one with no school Ugh!!

"Kristin Bus is here!!" My mom yelled from downstairs and i yelled back "Coming" with a deep, Raspy, Dead Voice of mine. I bid goodbye to my mom with a kiss in her cheek and same thing to my Uncle.. My uncle is like my father he takes care of me.. I wonder if my Real Father would do that if he was still alive. I went up the bus and there was no seat available but there is one beside the boy who looks emo with a hood on holding a tab in his hands while listening to music with an earphone.. Well i didnt mind to ask. "Uhm excuse me is this sit available, Can I seat here?" I ask Nicely as i can. "Go ahead" he said with close eyes. So i sat down beside him and took my phone out, Plugging my earphones and listen to my fav Playlist 'Bangtan Sonyeondan'. after a while we arrived at school. I was about to go down but someone grabbed my wrist. "Uhm hey you dropped this" he scratched his nape and i said "Thank You" back with a smile and went down the Bus. I never get to ask his name.. I feel like i wanna be his friend but Oh well. I arrived in our classroom and saw my best friend Maddie.

 "Kristinnnn!!" She shouted in the other side of the room. I went to her and hugged her tightly "Wow whats up with you?" She asked looking at me with a 'Wow face'. "nothing i just miss my best friend" she smiled with an 'awe face' and i look at her weirdly cuz she looks weird with that look. So our Teacher came and we all sat down our assigned sits. "Class get your B2b and turn your book to page 127 and answer the activity" He demanded as the student whined because they are 'all Lazy' well yes im lazy too. 

Finally Class Ended and now im heading back home.. I just walked and Bumped it to someone while going out of the hallway. The bumped made me fall and when i fell i saw a hand that is infront of me. I hestantly took it and he pulled me up.. Omg.. "Uh Im sorry and Thank you" I smiled awkwardly he nodded and walked away. "Wait!" I shouted and he turned to my derection and raised an eyebrow. "Uh Whats Your name" He looked at me with a small smile "Ethan. And You?" he asked "Im Kristina" He walked towards me and leaned For some reason i panicked as he look directly at my eyes and he walked out saying " Your so cute when your panicking" and he was now out of my sight. Ugh what an amazing day.. i knew something was bad and annoying about him. 

I walked to my next class and sat beside  a boy with his head in the table sleeping. I dropped my pencil making my things scatter. The boy helped me and handed it to me and h- ETHAN? My eyes widened and took my stuff quickly and sat in my chair awkwardly.. "Its you again" He smirked and i rolled my eyes at him trying to pay attention to the teaches discussing stuff in the board and literally all i see in the board is 'yfubwdinqksyreunidwsmovrcwijmxskoa' There was an activity and Mr. Lee told us to get a partner but since my Best Friend Maddie is in another class.. 

I guess im going to go alone but i felt like someone is starring at me.. I looked at Ethan and caught him. He turned his away so fast. The Teacher asked "Ms. Jackson Who is your partner?" Mr. Lee said with a clip board in his hand. "Oh I Still Do-" i was cut off. "Mr. Lee Im her partner" He cut my words of and i looked who that person is. "Okay Kristin and Ethan" The teacher announced and i was shook "WAIT MR LEE NO NO NO NO!" I shouted but he ignored me. I was so mad and i was ready to beat Ethan up.. 

WE aint even friends and i have no plans to be friends with him ugh he is so annoying! I wish i just stood up in the bus instead if sitting down beside him! "So Kristin What is our topic Ma'am?" he smirked and i rolled my eyes writing the stuff we need to do in the papaer and made 2 copies to give it to him and do the things he will do byhis own and he complained. "Hey isnt this a pair activity? but why are we doing it seperatlly?" He looked at me weirdly and I smriked wlking away the classroom. Since school ended i went home to rest and do my assignments.

YOWW WE REACHED 1K IN NO CHANCE YGTHUEFIWODML, AS PROMISED HERE IS THE SEQUEL YALL THANK YOU SO MUCH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! PS I DID NOT REREAD CUZ IM LAZY SO IF THERE IS AN ERROR LIKE THE GRAMMAR SPELLING AND THE SIGNS STUFF SORRY IM JUST RLY LAZY AND WE HAVE TO GO SOMEWHERE TODAY SO I WAS RUSHING BUT =YEAH I CANT PROMISE YALL THAT ILL UPDATE A LOT SINCE IM GUNNA BE BUSY WITH SCHOOL CUZ SCHOOL IS STARTING IN ABT A WEEK SO YEAH BYE YALL~~ -Author (Kloe)