CHAPTER:-5...

NO GREAT LOVE CAME WITHOUT GREAT STRUGGLE....

MANIK'S P.O.V.:-

"Amms....!!! plz...!!! all i want a chance.... chance for prove you my love for Nandini...!!!" Actually, right now... I'm standing in amms's room....

When, i reached nandu's place.... Nandu and amms was having argument...

Nandu was so furious on Amms's decision.... that, she even not noticed, Amms was looking disturd and pale....

And, my trance broke...when suddenly... Amms fall on the couch...and, start taking deep breaths... putting her one hand on her chest....

For a moment.... i got scared....

Nandu was facing her back to her.... And, that's why... she doesn't saw her....

"AMMS...!!!" i don't know... when her name skipped from my lips.... And, next, i was near her...

"Nandu...!!! Aise kya dekh rehi hoo....!!! Pani lao...!!!" I almost yelled.... But, seeing Nandu's causal attitude in such situation.... I couldn't control myself....

"Amms.... plz... relax...!!! AP plz kisi baat ka stress mat lijiye...!!! Hum wahi karegi jo app bologe...!!! Plz...Calm down...!!!" I tried to calm down Amms... Without knowing... what new problem, i was creating for myself.....

And, next.... nandu handled me a glass of water....Which i immediately handled too amms... who just took some sip and returned me that glass....

Nandu was still not said anything too Amms.... nor, asked her about her health....

Truly speaking.... For a moment.... her behaviour  made me so mad at her.....

Thinking that.... HOW CAN BE SHE BEHAVIOUR SO COLD WITH HER AMMS.... WHEN SHE LOVE HER LIKE ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING....

But, next second, i felt myself so lucky.... B'COZ, I REALIZED SHE WAS DOING ALL THIS FOR ME... FOR US.... SHE WAS FIGHTING FOR US TO HER AMMS.... 

Till now, Amms was bit better.....

"Amms...!!! How's you feeling now...??? Chaliye ap apne room main chaliye...!!!" I forward my hand to help her for stand.... but instead of hold it... she jerked it... furiously....

"Stop your acting....!!! Tum jaiso ladko ko tuo main khub phechanti hoo......!!! tuo, mere samne tuo ye acing karna mat tum...!!!" 

"Amms...!!! woo acting kyu karega...!!! He is genuinely concern for you.....!!!"But, before i could said anything in my defense.... Nandu took stand for me.....

"Amms...!!! Plz, i know... it would be some misunderstanding...!!! But, agar ap hume btayegi nhi.... tuo, hume pata kaise chalega ki problem kya hai...!!!" I was trying to be all patient with her... But instead of listen too me, she just turned her face from me.... in her most rude way... and, her this behaviour was not doing any good to me.... 

"Amms...!!! Bass ek baar, hum btaye tuo... sahi.... !!! Apko hume riste se problem kya hai...!!!" This time, it was come from Nandu... who just now kneed down infront of Amms....

But, instead of answering her....Amms looked at me...and her eyes was filled with hatred....

And, friendly speaking..... Her eyes were scaring me....

"Nandu, phele Amms ko unke room me le chalate hai...!!!" I just wanted to divert her attention from me.....
______________________________________________________________________

NANDINI'S P.O.V.:-

I helped Amms in lying comfortable on her bed....

"Amms... Ap ye kyu kar rehi hai humare sath...!!! Mere sath...!!! Ap hume ek baar puri baat tuo btaiye tuo, atleast...!!! Apko Manik se problem kya hai.... Yaa humere riste se kya problem hai...!!! Kal tak tuo ap khush thi, mere decision par....Fir, Aise achnak apko kya hoo gya...!!!" I tried to talked too amms.....  Tried to know the reason of her sudden changed behaviour....