❤BEHPANNA❤

Hey friends!!!

I am again come with a new TS on Swasan, Track where Ragini 's truth come out in front of all, All are shocked by the revelation of Ragini, This TS is after that, to know further peep inside ;

I hope you all will enjoy while reading *finger close*

This track TS is request of Bhavy_sl59, hope you will like it..

Let's focus on the story ;

All are shocked by the revelation of Ragini and looking at Ragini with disgusting expression. Laksh is looking at Ragini angrily who is standing lifeless in hall, Swasan are standing in hall.

AP : ( angrily) Chii Ragini, I never thought, , you are this much disgusting, I never thought the girl who looks so innocent by looks is so disgusting from inside, I am feeling ashamed on myself that I bring you in my pure house and made it dirty by your dirty deeds, chi Ragini, you are really disgusting, you try to kill your own sister, I am feeling ashamed that I choose you over Swara for laksh, Swara is modern but she has value, I never thought that the girl who looks so traditional and innocent, she has a evil brain, you are disgusting Ragini.

Laksh : ( angrily and looking at Ragini with disgusting expression) yes maa she is such a disgusting girl, I thought she is so innocent and I thought her as my friend but she make me fool by her fake innocence, she cheat me and snatch my love from me, Now I don't want any relations with this cheap girl.

Ragini listen this and gets shocked, tears are falling from her eyes, she come near him while crying .

Ragini : ( crying) laksh ji don't do this, I know I did mistake but whatever I did is for you, I just wanted your love that's why I did this, I love you laksh ji please don't leave me, I can't live without you laksh ji please.

Swara is feeling bad by seeing her tears but stay mum as its her deed ' s result, if she did so much wrong things, how she can get forgiveness from all.

All are looking at her with disgusting look.

Ragini : ( come to dadi and crying like mad) dadi please say laksh ji to accept me, I can't live without lakshji, I did all for getting him, I can't stay without him, he is my love, how he can leave me like this.

Suddenly feel burning sensation on her cheek and find dadi is looking at her with blood shoot eyes, Dadi slap her hard, Ragini is looking at her being shocked, her dadi who love her like anything, slap her.

Dadi : ( angrily) Ragini, you broke my trust today, I thought Swara is bad and Shameless but today you make me feel ashamed on my upbringing, you made my eyes down in front of all, shame on you Ragini, ( see swara and come her with guilt in eyes and joint hand) I am sorry swara beta, I know I did so much wrong with you, I always taunt you that your upbringing is bad but today I saw my upbringing is wrong that's why Ragini is like this, I am sorry beta, if possible please forgive me for my all wrong behavior, I never consider you as my grand daughter, I always put finger on shomi ' s upbringing ( see shomi In tears) shomi please forgive me, I always insult you, forgive me, Swara beta forgive me, forgive this old women. ( in tears, feeling guilty by her all act).

Shekar is feeling guilty while reminding his words, come near Shomi and Swara.

Shekar : ( joint hand) please forgive me also, I did so much wrong, its my wrong upbringing which make ragini like this, please forgive me.