TASHN E SWASAN

Hey friends!!

Here is the next part of this story, hope you All will like it *fingerclosed*

Swara break down by Sanskar hatred..

Swara is crying after listening Sanskar and reminding their all moments, their friendship, their all cute moments, their nok jhok, their all teasing, Tears are flowing from her eyes while reminding Sanskar.

Swara : ( crying) Sanskar... Please don't do this with me, please I can't bear your hatred please come back, Sanskar...

After Sometime;

In Morning ;

Swara come in office with pale face, anyone can guess by her face how much she cry , She is going but stop by a girl.

Girl : ( To swara) Swara did you listen our boss changed, now new boss come.

Swara : whattt, how? (Being shocked).

Girl : actually that new boss buy this company and now we have new boss ( Swara nod while looking down) and you know swara he is so handsome woww so hot too.

Swara just nod and start going but stop by a sound she turn and find peon.

Peon : Swara didi, new boss call you.

Swara : ( confused) why? Me? And nod and go near cabins and knock on door, new boss allow her, Swara Come inside and still looking down..

New boss : Mrs swara Sanskar Maheshwari welcome to your hell.

Swara gets shocked after listening voice and lift her eyes and find Sanskar who is sitting on chair with smirk.

Swara : ( in shock) Sanskar you, ( gets happy) means you didn't go, Sanskar ( about to come him But Sanskar stop her).

Sanskar : No Mrs swara Sanskar Maheshwari, don't think I come back for you, I come to give you your punishment, after all you deserve a punishment right? be ready to get your punishment , you break my heart, you hurt me, you distrust me, accuse me, now you will get your punishment, 2years I suffer now its your turn...

Tumne meri behpanna mohabaat dekhi hai Swara ab meri behpanna nafrat dekhogi...

Swara gets shocked by his words and tears come in her eyes, she come to him but start falling Sanskar see her falling and immediately catch her before falling and look at her worriedly.

Sanskar : Are you mad can't you walk carefully? ( with concern).

Swara : ( see his concern and smile , and with determine face) if is this, then why are you concerning for me, I know you love me Mr Sanskar Maheshwari, and listen me too, I will get your love again Sanskar, This is my promise to you and you know I always keep my promise.

Sanskar listen her and make stern face and make her stand.

Sanskar : ( with stern face) In your dreams swara, I don't love you now, I hate you, because after what you did with me, my love end and dead that moment, now only hatred is in my heart for you, I hate you Swara more then I loved you once because you break my heart into millions pieces which can't joint again.

Swara : ( with determine face) I know Sanskar you are broken by me but I am promise to you, I will heal my Sanskar again with my love, I will fill that much love in your life that your all pain will vanish, I love you Sanskar.