Rumors

Prompt: Spider-Man has a mystery girlfriend!

"As you may have heard, Spider-Man, has a mystery girlfriend. What makes us believe this? Here's a photo captured by high-schooler Betty Jackson." MJ looks up at the sound of her friends name. She gasps as she sees the photo. It was of her and Peter as Spider-Man. "We haven't identified her yet, but this new mystery girlfriend will be revealed!" The news anchor says.
•~•~•~•~•~•~•Timeskip•~•~•~•~•~•~•
The school was absolutely buzzing with gossip. "Do you think we know her?" The "Gossip Group" asks. MJ has the unfortunate pleasure of having a locker next to their "hangout." Mindy shrugs. "Maybe, I wonder if she knows his identity!" She squeals. "Oh, what if he revealed it to her by taking his mask off and kissing her! That would be so romantic!" Betty sighs dreamily. MJ giggles slightly. In reality, she found out by seeing Spider-Man shoot a web and hitting a wall. She saw him take of his mask and slapped him before hugging him. Not so romantic. She spots Peter and walks over to him. (Also, just assume he's taller than her in all of these.) She grabs his arm. "Peter!" She whisper-shouts. "MJ! Hey-Hi." He stutters. "What's going to happen now?!" She asks. He shrugs nervously and she sighs.
•~•~•~•~•~•~•Timeskip•~•~•~•~•~•~•
She couldn't believe it! Earlier she was worrying about the rumors she's not even a part of her, now she has a gun pointed at her head. The rest of the school circled around her. She saw Peter sneak out, so that's good. Suddenly the gun pinged away from her then dropped to the ground, the guy next to it. He was unconscious, of course. Peter helps her up before checking her for injuries. "You ok?" He asks and she nods. "You're completely, absolutely, sure?" He asks. "Yes! I'm fine." She says. He sighs. "Good, I thought I lost you." He says and hugs her. They both freeze, realizing the eyes on them. The news team showed up during that time too. "Coming to you live, from the hostage situation at Midtown High. The criminals were armed and dangerous, luckily Spider-Man saved the day. Also, we've just learned that 17-year-old Michelle Jones, is Spider-Mans' mystery girlfriend!" Michelle sighs. The anchor woman walks up to her. "Michelle, how did you and our favorite hero meet? Do you know his identity? What is his real name?" Michelle laughs. She's not going to tell her. "Well, he saves me more times than any other, so we kinda bonded a friendship. Yes, I know his identity. His real name? Loser. Duh." She says. The news team looks baffled. "Hey!" Peter groans and MJ laughs. "Well, I got to go! See ya later!" Spider-Man says and gives a two-finger salute.

A/N I may make a part 2, but I'm working on the Magic AU first.