Sweatshirt

Peter squints at MJ. He knows that sweatshirt is familiar. "What is it, Loser?" She asks. "Nothing." He says. He goes back to focusing on the movie. After awhile he notices a hole in the maroon sweatshirt. Right where his maroon sweatshirt has one. "I-Is that my sweatshirt?" He asks. "Uh, yeah. Why?" She asks. "Did you steal my sweatshirt?" He asks. "Yes, yes is did." She says. "B-But it's mine!" He exclaims. "So?" He scoffs. "It's mine." He says. "Fine. Take it." She says and takes it off. He thanks her and starts to watch the movie.
•~•~•~•~•~•~•Timeskip•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Peter knows that sweatshirt. The last time he knew MJ's sweatshirt, she-"Did you steal another one of my sweatshirts?" He asks. "Maybe." She shrugs. Peter sighs. He starts to ask for it back when he notices, it looks better on her anyway. The sleeves were a bit to long for her arms and made her look really cute. He shakes himself out of his train of thought.
•~•~•~•~•~•~•Timeskip•~•~•~•~•~•~•
"Do you know what I love about dating you?" MJ asks as she puts down her book. "Hmm." He hums, hugging her tighter. "I can steal all your sweatshirts and you won't question it." She says. He laughs and sits up. "What's so great about my sweatshirts?" He asks. "They're big." She states. "What's so great about that?" He asks. She glares at him. "Big sweatshirts are like the embodiment of hugs, warmth, and long sleeves." She says. "Plus, they're yours."  He chuckles.