WHAT IS LOVE???

Alright I need to put some fuckin romance into this bich or else I'm gonna quit wattpad

Sero bby wants to see u again, so he starts asking for info about you and tries to "coincidentally" bump into you at lunch or in between periods... or SOMETHING, IDK I NEED TO MAKE SOME FLUFF

Ok, I have no plan in mind as to what I'm gonna do here so this is going to be a shitshow... ENJOY!
———————————————————————————

Ever since he accidentally taped you to the side of the school's building, Hanta Sero has had you plaguing his mind.

In class, paying attention to the teacher? You pop up. At lunch, listening to his friends chat? You pop up. At the dorms, doing his homework in the living room? You pop up. Wherever he is, whatever he's doing, you always seem to wiggle your way into his thoughts. He had absolutely no idea why you were so persistent to stay in his mind. It was driving him nuts, so he decided to do something about it.

At school, Sero searched for the class you were in. He went to class 1-B, but no sign of you. He then went to class 1-C, and bingo. There you were, sitting somewhere in the back, next to the seat with the window. You were fiddling with some of your hair strands, humming to a catchy tune. He's glad he came in the early morning, so he still had some time to talk to you. He lightly knocked on the sliding door, alerting most people inside the classroom, including you. Your eyebrows shot up in surprise, but he opened his mouth.

"Um, is (L/N)-san in this classroom?" Sero asked to be polite. All heads turned to you, making you more uncomfortable by the second. Quickly but silently, you stood up from your seat and soundlessly followed Sero out of the classroom. He closed the sliding door shut, and turned to you. "(L/N)-san." He said. You averted your gaze, still not used to being called by your last name. "Ah, you can drop the honorifics, if you want." You mumbled. He looked puzzled for a second, but then remembered you weren't originally from Japan. Along with this, he started noticing your physical features more.

(H/c)-colored hair covered your head, framing your (s/c) face comfortably. You also had these (e/c) eyes that seemed to be able to hold so much emotion, but it was all locked away by some mysterious barrier. Your body shape and height seemed to suit you just right, making you look all the more alluring.

Sero never realized how pretty you looked until he actually had the time to see you up close.

He was so captivated with your physique, that he didn't realize he had left you standing there with an impatient look on your face. Tapping your foot, you waved your hand in front of his eyes, successfully snapping him out of his trance. "Ah! Sorry for staring," he sheepishly apologized. "It's fine," you simply said, passing your weight from one foot to the other. "What did you want to talk about?" You asked, looking at the clock on the wall next to the door. You hoped he wouldn't keep you long.

"Oh, yeah! Uh..." Sero began. Then, he paused. Heat rose to his face at the realization he came to. I came all the way to pull her out of her classroom... and I have nothing to say! Sero frantically thought, face reddening even more. He soooo wanted to jump out of the window right then and there. He ran a hand through his dark hair as he tried to come up with something to say. He opened and closed his mouth, like he wanted to say something, but words refused to come out. You obviously noticed he was struggling, so you decided to help him out a bit.

"I'm free for lunch." You abruptly said.

Sero immediately stopped what he was doing and openly stared at you, mouth still open. You quickly started elaborating, hoping he wouldn't get the wrong idea. "I-I mean that I have nothing to do at lunch today, and that you can tell me whatever you want then." You explained, cheeks dusting with pink. Sero visibly relaxed. That sounds like a much better idea, he thought. "Great..!" He said. "Where do you want to meet?"