A Hero's Beginning

Pathos's story begins with his beloved parents. Creon's gentle warrior, Palamon and his Amazon bride, Emily, the sister of Hippolyta.  As much as the pair adored one another, their surroundings were not so bright. Oh no, it was the opposite.

     About three months after King Theseus had wooed Hippolyta with his sword, the Amazons had found out about their queen's whereabouts

     About three months after King Theseus had wooed Hippolyta with his sword, the Amazons had found out about their queen's whereabouts. As a result, they went on a rampage against the city of Athens. Thus retrieving their ruler following a battle with Theseus's bravest men. However, where their princess Emily was, they knew not where.

        During the Amazons' attack, Palamon and Emily had managed to lead out of town with a great amount of innocent Athenian citizens. Including two peculiar pairs whom Theseus had been generous enough to share his wedding ceremony with. Lysander with his love, Hermia and Demetrius along with his true one, Helena. 

    Until Athens was safe, the nomadic group fled to different parts of the wilderness for peace

    Until Athens was safe, the nomadic group fled to different parts of the wilderness for peace.  A goal in which the members succeeded in.

      A few months passed and, in 1212 B.C., a babe each was born in the houses of Lysander and Demetrius. Unto the former a boy named, "Amadeus", as he was greatly beloved. And for the ladder, a girl called, "Eleousa" in hopes that the gods would show Athens mercy.  These two children were not the only ones born to the clan. 

     In 1211 B.C., Palamon and Emily had welcomed a son. A prince to the Amazons named "Pathos". For the groups' Sybil had prophesied that he will endure much pain for reasons unexplained.

     In that very year, the foreshadowing seem to have just been an oversight. Instead of hunting down the family, the Amazons were commanded by Hippolyta to "Let my sister be. She is no longer one of us." The women obeyed and had left Athens for their home.

   As word got out through word of tongue, Palamon's people had gone back to the Athena's chosen land.

   Though, things were tough since the return, the survivors managed to regain their normal way of life. As for Palamon, Theseus had rewarded him for protecting the people. Giving him a house filled with servants. All while  Lysander and Demetrius were given a position in the court for assisting Emily's husband.