Chapter 9

„I am so glad that you are healthy and happy. I can't wait to hear from you, Baekhyun. Your family here is always waiting for you.", his grandfather said before Baekhyun left the palace.

He smiled and was at peace.

Everything had turned out to be good, the demons were gone and he was fit and strong as ever again. And tonight they would leave for France. He could not wait for part two of their vacation.

Baekhyun was almost out of the ocean again as his father suddenly appeared in front of him.

„Baekhyun.", Lyterses said and seemed a bit nervous to talk to him. Baekhyun still had his problems with his biological father but he was willing to listen. He just wanted to be fair.

„Me and Chanyeol will leave soon..."

„I know. And i just wanted to let you know that i was not happy with what had happened in the past as well. But just know that i really, really loved your mother. She never saw me, never liked me back... But you look exactly like her so... i have no other choice but love you too.", Lyterses smiled and Baekhyun felt good at those comforting words. At least his father was someone who had worshipped is mother.

„Thank you... for saying that. My mother is an amazing person who just followed her true fate and heart... Just like i did and am doing right now.", Baekhyun whispered.

„I know. Be happy and stay yourself. I really hope you and Chanyeol can do everything in life you want. Tell your mother my greetings. Tell her, that i still think of her.", Lyterses said, stroked and squeezed Baekhyun's shoulder and left a smiling Baekhyun.

____________________________________________________________

„I don't want you guys to leaveeeee!!", Nevis whined and hugged Baekhyun again.

Baekhyun chuckled.

„But we have to! I have to return home too... and scold my mother for never telling me the truth, show off my new powers...", Baekhyun smiled and looked at all of them.

Nevis, the cute Nevis, who always was a great support while they where here. This cute and bubbly boy, who was so similar to young Baekhyun.

Storm, a strong and clever guy who was just so trustworthy.

Llyr, an asshole and idiot but his half-brother.

Baekhyun smiled at all of them.

„I am really glad we got to meet. Will you guys visit us once?", he asked and laughed as Nevis started crying and telling him he would visit for sure.

Baekhyun smiled at Chanyeol who had already put all their stuff into the rented car.

„It feels like we have been here forever.", Chanyeol now said and took Baekhyun's hand.

„Thank you guys for everything.", Baekhyun said to the three merman, friends he would remember for forever.

____________________________________________________________

„France is so beautiful!", Baekhyun laughed loudly as they were driving in a red convertible car, wearing sunglasses and absolutely no winter-like clothing.

It was warm here, they were at the coast and had spent the last two days exploring the south of France.

Baekhyun enjoyed the sun, the warm ocean endlessly.

They had been tasting amazing wine, incredibly food, found the most beautiful spots at the ocean, were sun bathing after endless kissing in the salty water.