Two

Chris is in his bedroom trying to sense Wyatt but he has blocked him, "damn it Wyatt" Chris growls. Myrical knocks on the closed door, "yeah" Chris calls. "Can I come in" she asks, "yeah" Chris calls back and the door opens she looks really cute in a strapless red dress that stops a couple inches below her pelvis with black fish net stocking and wedges. "I just wanted to tell you that I enrolled in college and start Monday" Myrical says, "what are you majoring in" Chris asks. "Art" she says and he nods as they just stare at each other, "um Mom is having a family dinner Sunday and I would like for you to come" Chris says. "That's not my family" Myrical says, "but we grew up just as close to one another please it would mean a lot especially to Aunt Paige because your mom was her best friend and you look exactly like her aside from the eyes" Chris says.

         She knows how close her mom and Paige were, "alright but don't tell them I'm coming" Myrical says. "Witches honor" Chris says and she let's out a small laugh which doesn't go unnoticed by him but he doesn't say anything, "well I'll leave you to it I'm about to go out" she says. "Hey can you help me with this demon" Chris asks, "yeah what's up" she asks. "Well he's a scavenger demon he collects his victims power after he kills them" Chris says, "you need help doing what vanquishing him" she asks sitting beside him their legs touching. "Yes and plus I was thinking if we combine our powers we will be quite a team" Chris says, "where's Wyatt" Myrical asks. "He's out of town until Saturday he's finding himself out of magic" Chris says, "really finding himself" Myrical asks and laughs. "I mean he's one of the most powerful people on this earth yet he loses himself sometimes but I can understand I sometimes want to get away from the magic too" Chris says.

              "Do you know where the demon's going to be at next" Myrical asks, "yeah I've been scrying for him he's at the hotel on twentieth street" Chris says. "Let's go" Myrical states standing up when they disappear in orbs; they arrive outside in the alley and she groans. "I better not ruin my outfit" Myrical states, "are you seriously worried about an pair of shoes when an innocent is in trouble" he whispers as they hide behind the dumpster. "These are expensive" she whispers back when they see a blonde woman walking down the alley and a demon shimmer in behind her, she turns around when she hears him behind her and he smacks her so that she flies back into the brick wall. "Hey" Chris shouts and we show ourselves, the demon looks at us summoning an blade in his hand. Chris tosses the demon against the brick wall and she rushes over to the innocent helping her up, "run get away from here" Myrical says and the girl runs away.

        The demon stands up throwing an fireball at Chris who orbs out of the way, Myrical kicks the demon in his back making him fall on the ground as Chris orbs in front of the demon who shimmers out the ground and they look around not seeing him when he shimmers behind Myrical about to stick the blade in her back when Chris orbs the blade out his hand and into the demon's heart. Myrical turns around just as the demon explodes sending her flying to the ground since she was closer, Chris walks over helping her up seeing a scratch above her eye. "Are you alright" he asks, "yeah thanks you saved my life" Myrical says and they orb out of the alley.