Nine

"Damn it" Cole growls throwing the crystal across the room, "scrying won't work if she's not up here" Jaliisa says to her husband. "Maybe you can try sensing her again Wyatt" Paige suggests, "we've been trying for days now it's not working she blocked us" Wyatt says. "Maybe you're sensing for the wrong person" Phoebe suggests, "what do you mean" Coop asks. "Myrical is pregnant right" Phoebe asks, "right so" Paige says not getting it. "The baby's is half of Chris" Phoebe says, "which means the baby is half whitelighter and has his blood in their system" Piper says. "Which means I should sense for the baby not her" Chris says standing up closing his eyes feeling his child's presence before opening his eyes, "I found them but you're not going to like it" Chris says.

Chris, Cole and Jaliisa orb into what seems to be a living room; demons in black clothing surround them. "The Almighty Balthazar should've known not even death could keep you down" Kyron says, "where is she" Jaliisa asks. "We have specific orders not to kill you unless we have to defend ourselves" Kirk says, "by who" Chris asks. "By me" Myrical says stepping through her minions in a all black dress that hugs her curves her eyes identical to her fathers, "you may leave they are no threat to me" Myrical says and the demons leave. Myrical hand rests on her stomach that has an black rock on it, "why are you here" she asks them. "To bring you home" Chris says, "I am home unlike you my minions and I trust one another" Myrical argues. "Stop it you're not evil and I won't let you corrupt my child" Chris growls running towards her when she throws him against the wall hearing him groan as he falls onto the glass table, "Myrical stop it this isn't about Chris it's us you're mad at" Jaliisa says. Myrical growls throwing a fire ball at her but she ducks so it scorches the wall.

"It's our fault we abandoned you not Chris we lied to you" Cole says and Myrical growls hitting him with an energy ball but he heals quickly, "you blame us" Jaliisa speaks walking towards her daughter who is fighting a battle within. "Shut up" Myrical says tears brimming in the corner of her eyes, "you hate us. It's OK to hate us I hated myself for lying to you. You should hate us we left you alone and you hate us for it" Cole says. "No I said to shut up" Myrical says throwing her hands out sending out a wave of power that sends her parents and Chris flying back into the kitchen, Myrical collapses on the floor a while after. Chris is the first one to get up after the power hit him and sees he is lying on the broken kitchen table, Cole groans holding his head as Jaliisa clench her fingers before releasing them. Chris sees Myrical lying on the floor and rushes towards her gently lifting her head on his lap, "come on baby open your eyes" he says. Cole and Jaliisa stand behind him when her eyes open they see nothing but pure blackness and she pushes him away from her standing up. She has no emotion on her face, "it's the Source she tapped into too much power" Cole says.

The charmed ones appear in orbs chanting and Myrical cries out holding her head when her eyes go back to normal before she falls backwards thankfully Chris rushes behind her and catches her in his arms, "what did you do" Jaliisa asks. "We suppressed the Source" Piper states firmly and Chris picks Myrical up bridal style orbing them away.