Story Of Jayle •Part 1• FT Rich Homie Quan

I was never a friendly person and I really didn't get along with many people. Every since I was a little girl I always wanted to be a Dancer or a Cheerleader all my life. I didn't think I would ever get to old for that. But when I was 6 a big changed happen in my life my dad passed away. My dad was my everything. My momma cared about drugs more than she cared about her children. I have 5 sisters and 4 brothers, most of my siblings were split up into different foster homes but for some odd reason they never took me and my oldest brother. My oldest brother was a big time dope dealer but that all came to a end when he got busted and got 10tears in prison when I was only 13. My mom had different people in and out of our house which lead to me to get rapped at the age of 16. After that happened I finally ran away. Every since then I never let my guard down I was always a harsh type of girl. I had to make money when I ran away so I ended up stripping. A couple months later I met a guy (James) who I thought was my EVERYTHING. We were together for 5 months and I ended up pregnant and James left me. So I had no choice but to keep stripping when I ran away I dropped out of school so I couldn't get a well paying job. I started to make more and more money so I finally moved out from with my best friend China who also worked with me. I had found a beautiful home for me and my son ( Jaylin ). Momma loves you I'll be back,dis was the first night Jaylin stayed home with his baby sitter who was a older woman named Mrs.Woodlock I usually leave Jaylin with my best friend China who he considers his aunt but our schedules have changed so we now work the same dats and times. As I got ready for work with my red stilettos which was 7 inches and my red lace thong and red lace top which was basically a bra. I curled my long wavy hair which hung down to my shoulder and did my beautiful make up. I threw a long dress until I got to work because I didn't want my son to see what I was wearing. My son thinks I still go to school I didn't want him to see or know what I really do even though he's only 4 tuhh he's a smart 4. As I pulled up to work in my 2014 Benz I heard a big BOOOM!! I stopped and I noticed someone getting out of their car. Ughh this couldn't be happening I was already 5 mins late. I had iht someone's car. I swung my door open and jumped out my car I'm so--- I couldn't even finish my sentence before the guy said "No beautiful it's okay don't worry about it". Hmm since he said that I wasn't up for the flirting I said okay grabbed my bags and stated to run inside of Magic (Strip club). Before I could get to the door he said "EXCUSEE ME MA'AM !!!" I turned around Yesss I gotta get to work. "We'll can I at least get your name?" Jayke is the name then I took off . As he screamed out DEQUANTES IS MY NAME!! But I just kept running as it was my turn on stage I spotted him . But I just kept doing what I know I had to do. After a long night my shift was finally over as I walked out to my car I hear somebody say my name. I reached in my pocket to grab my mace!