Jaylee's Story •Part 3•

•DAY OF THE PARTY•

I was so excited today not only was my older brother coming home but my son was finally getting to meet his uncle. My beat friend China and my brother were a couple so he was gonna stay with her. All the decorations were up I was just waiting for Quan to bring the cups,drinks,and cake. Finally he had showed up for the past couple if weeks Quan and I have been seeing each other . Jaylin loved him and that's all that mattered. BEEP BEEP BEEEP!!!! When I heard that I knew my brother had just pulled up. I ran up to my brother and gave him a huge hug like the ones I use to give him when I was a little girl I was super super happy. Tears rolled down my face . "don't cry sis don't cry" my brother said . Then I introduced him to his nephew Jaylin who was smiling and yelling UNCLE TONY UNCLE TONY!!!! Then it was time for him to meet Quan , I was nervous course I really wanted my brother to like Quan. Wassup bruh? My brother said. Nun wassgood? Quan said. WELCOME TO THE FAMILY BRUH, TREAT MY SISTER RIGHT. That just made me hurt into tears when my brother said that. Then everyone else started to arrive my sisters and brothers that I hadn't seen in years had showed up and we all ate and partied like rockstars.