Jaylee's Story •Part 2•

"It's me" I heard a voice yell. I turned slowly wit my mace ready to be sprayed till I noticed who it was. "I'm sorry I gotta get home my sin is at home with his babysitter". I understand, we'll at least can I please have your number" DEquantes suggested. I don't think it's the right moment for that. To be honest the whole ride home I was thinking about Dequantes and I don't know why?😔

The next day I was off so I figured Jaylin and I could go out for dinner with my best friend China. We met up at the restaurant and took our seat at a booth. I started to tell China about Dequantes and how I was starting to like him but it was hard fore to let my guard down. Surprisingly Dequantes and a couple of other guys walked inside the restaurant. I tried to act like I didn't see him but at the same time I tried to laugh and act pretty. LOL you know what I mean. Then he walked up to me and said hey beautiful how you doing? I giggled and said good. We all talked as we ate together. Are u ladies and gentlemen done? Asked the waitress. I'll be taking care of the bill Dequantes answered. Dequantes, his friends, China , Jaylin and I all walked back to the car together . Soo can I have your number now ? Dequantes and I exchanged numbers and started to invite him and his friends to the party China and I were throwing for my brother since he was coming home from prison.

FLASHBACK••••••••••••••••••

NOOO PLEASE MY BROTHER DIDNT DO ANYTHING!!! Please let him go. I screamed as they took my brother and put him in the back of the police car.. My mother high off of all types of drugs was stunned she didn't have a clue what was goin on..

BACK TO LIFE•••••••

Jaylee HELLOO U OKAY ..?!? Oh yeah sorry I'm okay I'll see u at the party right? Yeah for sure" Dequantes responded. By the way you can call me Quan now.. okay Quan I said while giggling.