Gotta Be Lou. Larry Stylinson Fanfiction.

Warning, this contains boyxboy material! If you do not like, One Direction, Larry Stylinson, Boyxboy, swear words, and just over-all fanfictions, this is not the story for you and please refrain from reading this. Thank you.

____________________________________________________________________

Harry walked into the flat him and his best mate, Louis shared. He settled himself on the couch, slowly unbuttoning his shirt and kicking off his converse watching Louis mimic his actions. He ran a hand through his curly hair letting out a heavy, tired sigh. Louis put his feet on the table and leaned his head back closing his eyes. 

"That was a good show," Harry mumbled groggily, he could barely keep his eyes open. "Yeah.." Louis mumbled, his breathing steadying out as he fell asleep. Harry fell asleep right after he began snoring, his eyes fluttered open two hours later as he looked around. 

He was laying straight on the couch and Louis was curled beside him in a ball, one arm over his stomach and his cheek smashed against his chest still sound asleep.

He laid there for a moment, subconsiously stroking through his tousled brown hair, feeling Louis stir and his arm getting tighter around Harry, snuggling closer.(If that was even possible)

Harry laid there for a bit longer, closing his eyes letting the moment set in, thinking about how fucking perfect Louis fit right beside him and how their hands probably fit perfectly together- woah what? 

Harry slipped from the couch rising to his feet staring at Louis, he reached down poking his shoulder, trying to wake him. He began poking his face, until his eyes fluttered open revealing his blue-ish tired eyes. He groaned and rolled over falling off the couch onto the floor pressing his cheek to the cooled tired. 

Harry crouched down rubbing his shoulders. "C'mon Lou, go get in bed." He kept rubbing his back until he cooperated. He stood up, brushing his pants off, "g'night Hazza-bear." He winked, making his way towards his room. "night boo!" Harry yelled back earning a cheeky wink from Louis before he disappeared into his room.

Harry yawned and walked into the bathroom where he stripped from his clothes turning on the water, he slipped inside letting the warm water tangle through his curls, melting down his body. Lou knocked on the door twice before creeping inside, "sorry Haz, jus' gotta brush my teeth." 

Harry peeked out behind the shower curtain, watching Louis brushing his teeth, Louis winked through the mirror at him, "nice hair mate" he said leaning down and spitting into the sink. Harry blushed and leaned back into the shower, letting the letting the water rid him of his spiky mohawk he'd created with the shampoo.

After he'd gotten out and brushed his teeth he wrapped his towel around his hips and made his way from the bathroom his to own room where he dropped the towel and slid between his cold sheets and fell fast asleep.

-

"Haz?" Harry turned around looking at Louis, his eyes wandering down his long fit torso, his Calvin Klein's peeking out above his red chino's. "Her there boo," he smiled turning back towards the stove. He felt dainty arms wrap around his waist, and goosebumps covering his skin.

Harry turned around looking at him and raised a brow. "What are you-" Louis replaced his hands to Harry's hips, "what's wrong?" he smirked. "Is someone a little bit.. Nervous?" Harry watched him lick his lips, capturing his bottom lip between his teeth.

Next thing Harry knew he was pinned against the wall, barely any distance between his and Louis's lips. They began kissing, hands running through each other's hair, up and down each other's sides. Louis kicked Harry's legs open, resting his knee between him against the wall.

"For being shorter, you do take charge well," Harry moaned as Louis began kissing his neck and collar bone, he watched in awe as Louis dropped to his knees, fumbling with the button on his jeans slowly pulling down his zipper biting his lip staring up at me again.

~

Harry sat up quickly, gasping for breath, sweat covering a large portion of his body, and and great, now he had an erection.

Great. 

Louis was standing beside his bed, one brow raised eyeing him curiously, "what's wrong mate?" 

Harry shook his head, running a hand through his curls, he was not about to tell him that he had just dreamt of them snogging in the kitchen. "Nightmare?" He mumbled, rubbing his eyes.

"Really?" He asked, "because it sounded like you were having a wet dream there mate," he chuckled reenacting Harry's moans which didn't help Harry much. He laid back burying his face into his pillow.

"It was a wet dream," he groaned, "a very wet dream."