2.) Nightmares.

"Yeah, I can see that.." Louis giggled, watching Harry pull the pillow from under his head whacking Louis with it. "Ouch! Watch it you wanker." 

"Twat." Harry mumbled under his breath rubbing his eyes again. "Why are you in here anyways? You're a deep sleeper, you wouldn't be waking up to me. You never do-"

"I was making sure my best friend wasn't dying, god you're so ungrateful sometimes." Harry watched Louis rock back and forth on his heels, something he did when he was either scared or nervous. "Nightmare?" 

"W-What? No. Not at all I told you I was-"

"Nightmare?" Harry asked again, no emotion in his voice. 

Louis's eyes locked on the floor as he continued to rock, "yup" he mumbled popping the 'p'.

"Uhm, do you want to sleep in here with me?" Harry asked, watching Louis's eyes light up. "You mean it? I can? I mean- Yeah, that'd be cool." Harry laughed and scanned the floor for a pair of boxers. "I'll be right back, I need my pillow."

Once Louis left Harry jumped up grabbing a pair of boxers sliding them up to his hips and snuggled back in under the covers before Louis returned tossing his pillow on the floor, dragging his blanket along with him. 

"Y-You don't have to sleep on the floor.." Harry mumbled, "my bed is big enough for us.." he liked the sound of that. Us. He shook his head watching Louis jump up from the floor, throwing his pillow on Harry's bed. "Hope you're a snuggler, because I am." 

Harry smiled, rolling on his side as Louis climbed in next to him, snuggling up to his back. "You're warm," Louis mumbled, his lids slowly starting to get heavier and heavier.

"You twat, you forgot to turn on the light." Harry mumbled, nudging his elbow into Louis chest. "Okay okay, god you don't have to be so violent about it." He whined, rubbing his bare chest as he walked across the room flipping the light switch off running back to the bed cuddling up to him again.

Once Louis fell asleep, he felt one arm around his waist, and he could have sworn he felt Louis kiss the back of his shoulder once or twice. He laid there with his eyes shut, his back pressed against Louis's chest. He wondered what it would be like to kiss Louis.

Or how it would be to just lay there with him, wrapping him in his arms. (And now he's wondering why he's being cheesy.)

But he can't like Louis.

He pushes the thoughts out of his mind and nuzzles closer to Louis, drifting into a peaceful sleep.

________________________________________________________________

I'm horrible.

Absolutely horrible. 

I'm sorry I've made you all wait so incredibly long.

Because 6months in a really long time. So I apologize.

Happy New Years! 

Let me know what you think! xox