UNDERTALE pacifist end continuation (1)

Writers note:

This is only for fun, for me, I get bored.so remember if you cant read lemons (mature), be safe and don't read. I don't know the upload days yet but I will probably know in part 2. Well, have fun reading :)

(*frisk POV*):

I looked at the sunset in the distance as my hair blew slightly. I looked at my friends standing around me looking at it as well. Toriel looked down at me and I noticed she was crying. I hugged her and started to cry too. 

(*time skip*)...

We all started to walk to the town slowly but surely. once we got in range of telephone poles, I started to see flyers multiple on each pole. After a while I stopped and looked at a flyer... it was me and another girl. I had been down in the underground so long I didn't know what I looked like anymore but I somehow knew the other girl... she had hair like me but had a.. unsettling smile that just gave me a shiver down my spine. She had a green sweater with a tan stripe own the middle. I couldn't look away but I was so scared of it. I started to cry as I felt someone touch my shoulder. My eyes shot to the person, my eyes were open...

I got carried home from papyrus and I cried the whole way. We got to have a house. but it was big. I heard the others talking and as we were walking I looked back to see sans eye full black with the flyer crunched in his hand. I went back to laying in papyruses arm after. when we got home ashore gave me his robe to lay on, and papyrus gave me his scarf as a pillow. Sans walked over looking at me differently, but I felt like I had seen the look before. He took off his coat and put it on me as he went into the kitchen everyone slept on the floor that night. 

I woke up in the middle of the night and saw someone standing over me with the same smile from the poster. I tried to scream but they soon put there hand on my mouth. After I stopped the stood up and walked over to the kitchen. I got up and followed them. the grabbed a knife from the cabinet and the handed it to me. "take!" they said commandingly. I took it and then they said " now, well you know what to do... come on, stab me." the said calmer than before. I put I near them as the stepped forward as the knife went thro them, but the didn't yell or anything.

I was confused when I realized who they were. "Aren't y-y-you the g-girl fr-rom the post-t-ter?" I said because I was still working on my words. After I said it her eyes seemed to cave in on them selfs. "t-that doesn't matter. Now KILL them!" she said as she pointed to my friends sleeping. "N-n-no! never I said starting to cry and my soul glowed. Her eyes started to leak and i didn't know what to do. "SINCE WHEN ARE YOU IN CONTROL!" she screamed taking the knife from my hand.

(what it would look like):

Ok, that was part one! sorry to leave it like this but I thought It would be cool! :3 updates soon, go outside and do something. THANKS FOR READING! ;)