Pacifist end (2)

(*sans*)

I woke up from hearing crying, must be the kid... I thought. I got up rubbing my eyes. Once I could see I saw frisk and her I quickly got ready to shoot when frisk stopped crying and she was gone. I got rid of what I was going to shoot watching frisk as I walked in the kitchen. frisk dropped on the floor, I ran in to head a puddle like sound as I got close. I looked at the floor to see the blood coming from frisk. I fell not caring about the blood grabbing frisk seeing she has a wound on he arm and side. I started to put all my power into healing her. I heard something outside the kitchen. " papyrus?! Torrie?!" i yell for help because I was about to collapse of exostoin. frisk was only half healed now when I saw papyrus neal and start to help me. he was crying. When suddenly are magic wouldn't work. I saw black now creeping up her face like vanes. it was happening everywhere, but I couldn't do anything. I fell down after feeling exostoin when I woke up frisk was on the king's robe wight and her old sweater had become black with one white stripe. I tried to walk up to her but I had no strength left in me. 

I saw her eyes open but they were black. She sat up but looks in so much pain, she stood up and looked at her hands, shakey as ever. she would respond to any of our questions. she soon put her hands on her head and started to scream in pain. I was so confused about what happened to her.

I saw someone else in the group of my friends. it was her chara, I got up slowly as I saw someone else behind frisk yelling. Ther hand look as they had holes in them. then I saw something around Charas neck. Was it a collar? I thought to my self as to face shot over to me I fell back. papyrus grabbed me and picked me up. 

(*time skip to when frisk is living with papyruse sans ans tori*) (*frisk pov*)

I didn't remember anything about turning white but I did now only have black close...

here's what the thing underlined looked like...

and here's what frisk looked like...

hope you liked it, this brings up more cliff to hand off but go outside and do something

hope you liked it, this brings up more cliff to hand off but go outside and do something. THANKS FOR READING! ;)