The $treets ..

" at the end of the road through all adversity if you can get where you wanted to be you remember what doesn't kill you makes you stronger."  - T.I

Malaysia Sanchez

- flashback -

"Malaysia lay down sweetheart."

Daddy I don't want to play this game anymore. I said trying to turn the knob .

He grabbed me by my arm and threw me on the bed

Take off your pants now! he demanded I did as I was told and took my pants off.

Malaysia if you ever tell anyone about this.. I will kill you you understand me ? he looked me in my eyes.

"Yes daddy." I tried not to cry

"He took his pants off and I screamed in pain.. DADDY STOP YOUR HURTING ME !"

He slapped me across my face. " didn't I tell you shut up?"

Get out of here and go clean yourself now!

I could see the blood on my legs, I locked the door and cried.

"Malaysia Come out right now!!"

- end of flashback -

I woke up screaming at the top of my lungs then Jace gave running in with his gun.

"Malaysia what the fuck you screaming for?!" Jace was my older brother. I'm not really close with him. its just like a hi and bye thing.. I never really got too see him or Milo during my childhood.

"Nothing I'm fine just -"  he cut me off

"Stop with that lying shit, your not fine cause this not the first time this shit happened."

I looked at my watch .. "hey what do you know its almost time for school."

He gave me a look that I couldn't read on his face, and just walked away.

I walked into the bathroom and took a 20 minute shower and got dressed. I wore a white t - shirt, with a true religion jacket with my true religion jeans and my carmine 6s, let my curly hair down. And I tucked my gun in my pants.. you never know what might happen so you gotta be ready. I made my way downstairs and made myself some cereal and now I was just waiting for my brother to drop me off.

Amaris: you too good to pick up your phone

MoneyK: Malaysia when you gone let me take you out?

As I was reading my text, Milo l walked in dressed from head to toe in versace. "where you going dressed like that?" I asked.

"Don't worry about it." I rolled my eyes and continue doing what I was doing.. TEXTING.

You ready to go? I nodded. 

I made my way too the car and waited for him too come out.. he unlocked the doors.

Milo can I drive today? I pouted.

Why should I let you, so you could fuck up my car? he said raising this eyebrow.

"Don't front, you know I know how to drive boy please." he gave me the keys and I began driving..

"You having them nightmares again Asyia?" Jace talk so damn much.

" no, I'm perfectly fine." I smiled.

" If you don't tell me Malaysia then I'm going to mom and dad and I'm asking them wassup with you, you been having them since you first moved in with me and Jace. like just tell me and I swear if you lie I'm going straight to them"

"fuck! man.. alright ! you wanna know so bad okay."

" ------- "

WHAT?! he yelled in anger.

....

Hey guys, I will be updating every week maybe. and fill free to ask me questions inbox me, or comment below don't forget too vote. I love you guys