Chapter 1

"When I say I'ma do something I do it, I don't give a damn what you think, I'm doing this for me, so fuck the world Feed it beans, it's gassed up, if it thinks it's stopping me I'ma be what I set out to be, without a doubt undoubtedly."- Eminem.

Malaysia Sanchez | POV

I sat on top of Milo's desk counting money with him.. wait did I mention that my brothers are drug dealers? well know you know better late then never right?

"Malaysia how long has he been doing this too you?" Milo asked.

" How long has who been doing what to you?" I looked up and seen Jace, I might as well just tell him now.. No I can't. All though my father can no longer do nothing to me It's just that I've manage to built apart me I don't even know how to explain It. 

" Malaysia?M-" Jace said snapping me out my thoughts. " What?" I rolled my eyes.

" You gon tell me what he talking about?" 

" Nothing serious." I said with a fake smile He grabbed me by my arm and he walked me to the other room and locked it. "  wtf Jace?!" I pulled my arm from him. " first off who the fuck you think you talking to and whats going with you??" he looked at me like I was crazy.

" Now you notice." I mumbled. 

" Malaysia, I ain't gone ask you again."  That tone I knew not to fuck with.

" Ask Milo." I said as I tried walking out, He grabbed my wrist and looked me in my eyes. his light brown eyes were now dark A tear fell from my face and I quickly wipe it. Although I knew so little about him.. I felt like I knew him my whole life.

Why cant I just tell him? Why is it so hard, why is all of this happening to me? What did I do to deserve this? I fell to my knees  and looked around the room. I seen a baseball bat I grabbed it and just started destroying shit. vases , lamps , Pictures , Frames, Windows.. anything that was in my way.  " I'm not going to  judge you, I'm your brother you can tell me anything." He said pulling me into a hug.

"  All my childhood..I"

" Its okay, continue." 

" My father r- raped me." I said looking down.

He got up and punched the Wall and just walking around the room. 

" Jac-" He cut me off.

" Malaysia go home now!" he yelled, This is one of the reasons why I didn't want to tell him nothing, this nigga crazy asf yelling at me. I know hes upset but I can handle myself. lord the life I live..

" Understand this no man tell me what to do."' I said walking out.

- flashback-

" Malaysia didn't I tell you go take a shower? my dad asked.

" sorry daddy I had homework." I said looking down.

he slapped me across my face.

" next time I tell yo to do something you do it, OKAY?! he shouted.

" yes daddy."

" I talked to your mom the other day and she told me you told something about someone touching you, what did I tell you? see you just don't listen."

" im sorry I-"

" your on punishment for the rest of the week" he winked at me.- end of flashback- 

I got in car and drove home.

********* I'm just sitting in the studio just trying to get to you, baby

But this song so fucking dope, girl, it's hard not for me to blaze it

To tell the truth, wish it was you in this booth that I was blazing

So I'm just sitting in the studio just trying to get to you, baby

See I've been in the studio just trying to get to you, baby

All night laying verses though I'd rather lay with you, baby

Bra and panties matching, nail and toes, you walk kinda lady

Angel out of Heaven, such a goddess have a nigga prayin'

You need a real nigga shorty so come in

Throw that pussy shorty, see I think you and me can make it

This little verse to get you naked

See your heart ain't meant for breaking

Cupid's never been mistaken

See, I been caught up in the moment

Shit, my type ain't quite her type

But now this gangsta nigga on it

She can twist my weed and hit the 'yac

I can hit your type without the hat

I put that pussy on the map

I see qualities in a bad girl, I know that ass you got

Come with attitude and your swag, girl, you ain't wrong, girl

Just when that door knock lose your thong, girl

Cause you girl, cause you girl, girl, cause you girl, girl

SchoolBoyQ ft BJ The Chicago Kid - Studio

I was smoking some weed, I felt so much come off my shoulders. I left out a light chuckle as I heard the door bell ring.

Who Is It? I saiding laighing.

" Josiah." " oh, Josiah who?" I said laughing. " Stop playing and open the door. " I opened the door and a cute boy came in. " You know your really cute." I said touching his face.

" I heard." he said with a light smile

" where Jace at?" Then I fell on he floor and blacked out. A/N : Hey guys! sorry for the late update but here, how you guys feel about Malaysia?comment bel0w and vote and Malaysia in the MM. bye guys! ♥