Chapter 5

"Ever loved someone so much, you would do anything for them?

Yeah, well make that someone yourself and do whatever the hell you want to."

-Harvey Specter [SUITS]

THE CLUB

.

.

.

.

.

Seokjin's POV

It's been a week since I was warned by Mr Jeon for coming late to the office, after that incident I never showed him my face nor sawed his. Work was going on smoothly and Mr Lee was been less harsh on us.
Since that day I never stopped thinking about Mr Jeon, infact I googled him and came to know that he was the ruthless, arrogant, insensitive bastard. His parents are divorced, have two sisters and a brother. He is the biggest womaniser and have dated almost every V.S models. No wonder why women throw themselves at him, he is everything a woman wants and a man desires to be...

But there is something odd about Mr Jeon, on which I can't a lay a finger. I mean all these things which are written about him... does not sounds right. He is not what he seems, there is something more to it.

He is in pain and I can feel it...

"Hey Jin, up for club this weekend" asked Sung-min.

"That would be fun." Taemin added

"Sure, would help me take my mind off things." Specially from Mr Jeon.

"Count me in." V added.

And here goes nothing...

Jungkook's POV

Seokjin ...that's the name which has been on my mind this past week, I don't know what it is about him that kept me thinking about him... I can't get him out of my mind no matter what ...

My thoughts are clouded...
about him

So here I am at the Midnight club ....drinking my guts out and to probably get laid....

"Hello Mr Jeon, did not knew, could meet someone like you at this club."

"Cut the crab Yuna."

"Well straight to the point Mr Jeon, or should I say Jungkook.

"What do you want Yuna?" I replied in a bored tone.

"You know what I want, don't you?" she hissed.

"You'll get what your dad asked for...do me a favour and get the hell out of my sight." I spat.

She went out but not without glaring back at me...stupid girl.

I was done for the day and was heading out, when a certain brunette caught my attention. He was swinging his hips in a very sensuous way, being the centre of attraction, every male in this damn club was looking at him...like he is a piece of meat. Nonetheless even after drinking so much my mind was still clouded with his thoughts.... Seokjin.

Damn what is he doing to me...

My breath got caught in my throat when that brunette turned around... It was him... Jin.

His eyes caught mine and he stood frozen on his spot..

Seokjin's POV

I was swaying my hips and dancing like I have never before, don't know what provoke me to do so but I was lost, forgetting who I am, forgetting about people around me...forgetting about him and then my eyes caught his hazel brown orbs, staring intensely at me, like he is looking past my soul... so intense. Making me stand frozen on my spot, the people around me got disappeared... It felt like it was just him and me in that club, the music around us faded. It was like I could hear him breathing. We both were looking at each other none of us breaking the eye contact. Seconds passed like minutes and I was the first one broke that contact and went towards the restroom to calm my heavy breathing. Surprisingly the restroom was empty and it gave me a moment to gather myself. When I was done I headed outside. I felt arms around my waist, before I could look who it is I was suddenly pushed against the wall and the very familiar face of Mr Jeon came in front of me, standing inches away from me. I could smell his husky wooden cologne. His breath fanning on my cheeks, hazel brown orbs looking straight into mine. No one spoke a word, he came more closer to me, if that was even possible, knocking the air out of my lungs. And then, he was gone, like he was never there. He disappeared into the crowds of the drunk and sweaty people, who all were probably celebrating or drinking in the sorrow of their loved ones.

Me on the on the other hand had no idea about what the hell just happen, one minute we were looking at each others eyes, me against the wall and the other minute he just vanished. Leaving me in a daze of weather it was a dream or reality... I thought he was going to kiss me but he never did. Thinking about the way he hold me, send shivers down my spine, his mere touch was enough to give me tinkling sensation, it felt so good, having him so close to me, being in his arms, against the wall... His touch, his smell felt so familiar, like I know what it is to be in his arms, close to him.

I felt secured...

Just thinking about him made my mind run thousand miles per second.

"Jin! Where were you? I was finding you like a mad man and, look here you are outside the  restroom-"I stopped Taemin in between.

"Easy. Deep breaths... now tell me what happened?"

"Sung-min and V, those two are pretty wasted and I need your help to drop them off." Taemin explained.

"Lets go then."

After dropping an overly drunk Sung-min and V, me and Taemin parted our ways.

After reaching home I took a quick shower, changed into my comfy pajamas and went to sleep but before without thinking about a certain him...

.

.

.

Comment
Vote
Share
♥♥♥