Chapter 6

Just a reminder that you're, whole without someone.

You are not a fraction.

You're a complete masterpiece all by yourself.

-Christian Delgrosso

THE DREAM

.

.

.

.

.

Jungkook's POV

"Jungkook..."

"Jungkook..."

"Where are you babe..."

"Are you behind the door...?"

"hmm...let me see"

"GOTCHA"

"How do you do this, Love?"

"Do what Kookie?"

"I mean, knowing where I was..."

"It's magic"

"No seriously, tell me, Love"

"I don't know Kookie what it is, it's just that whenever you are near me I can feel you, your presence, your scent, it's just I know you are there..."

"I love you so damn much, Love it hurts, I don't know what I would do without you...

"I love you too Jungkook."

"Don't ever, I mean ever leave me."

"I won't Jungkook, I won't."

.

.

"NO, no, no, nooo don't kill him."

"Please"

"It's my fault, not his please leave him..."

"NOOO........."

No, not the same dream again please...make it go please... make it go!

What is wrong with me.. why am I having these same dreams again and again

Every time about the same man, begging them not to kill him.
To save him.

But this time it was a beautiful dream before it turned into a nightmare.

He was there with me...talking to me. His voice so melodic, that I can go on listening to him all day and night. I wish I could have seen his face, but I remember calling him Love...

My Love

.

.

.

As usual my day started with heading off to work.. firing orders, attending meetings and conferences and of course my 10' o clocks.

Today the whole day I did not saw Jin. Thinking about my encounter with him yesterday made me realize how stupid I was to have him backed against the wall, and be so close to him and have my way with him... and the very next moment I disappeared like it never happened.

It felt so right to have him in my arms, his body was a perfect fit with mine. The way he looking, I could not take my eyes off his. They were shamelessly looking at every curve of his body. It took me every ounce not to kiss him then and their senselessly and mark him.

It's his scent that pulls me towards him everytime, even though he is not near me I am still thinking about him.

I need to stay away from him... he is nothing but a distraction.

And I know that's not true.

Seokjin's POV

Today the whole day I have been avoiding Mr Jeon like a plaque. Wherever he used to come out of his office or the conference room I hid behind the wall, so he could not see me.

And on the other hand Sung-min is annoying me by asking why I am hiding and always zoning out.

Only I know why I am doing this... it is as clear as ice, cause of Mr Jeon, and like hell I am going to tell him.

"Seokjin"
" See you zoned out again, what is going on with you, what are you thinking about or should I ask, whom are you thinking about?" Sung-min said wiggling his eyebrows.

"Simple, ME." V cripped in between.

"Of course he is thinking about me, the handsomest man on this planet." He added with a smirk.

Oh how I wanted to wipe that smirk of his face.
Idiot.

"He is not thinking about you idiot." Sung-min said and I mentally thanked him.

"If you guys are done with your chattering I would like to see your work." Came Mr Lee's voice.

To be shocked would be a under estimation, cause in another 10 minutes we were going to be grilled by Mr Lee, 1st we did nothing in these past 2 weeks rather than loitering around, and 2nd , even if had did a tinnie minnie work he still would not have approved it.

"Mister Kim I would like to see your work first." Mr Lee said.

I'm so screwed.

"Mr James, actually I d-did not do it."

"What do you mean you did not do it, do you even know if Mr Jeon comes to know about this he will fire our ass right away?" he said.

"I 'I ...."

"Enough, Lee don't scare this pretty man, its ok they still have 2 months to prove that they are the right ones to do this job... am I right Mister Kim?" the nasty old/ fat / bald aka Mr Chang said.

"Yyyess sir."

"Good, now all of you get back to work." Mr Chang said.

With this said both the men went out.

"Pheww, that was close." Sing-min said.

"I know that right."

"Atleast that bald man saved our asses today." Taemin added.

"To whom we should totally not be thankful." Sung-min said while laughing.

.

.

.

Comment
Vote
Share
♥♥♥