suprise | jeon wonwoo

Hi! So it's now the next day in South Korea. To be more specific, July 17. You know what that means, right? Correct, it's Wonwoo's birthday! This has to be celebrated. Therefore I'm giving you this pretty long Wonwoo oneshot to read. It's a "Wonwoo x Reader" one. Hope you'll enjoy it!

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

The alarm on your phone went off, which made you wake up from your dream directly. You moaned in tiredness, since you only got 2 hours of sleep. Just 5 minutes more would be heaven for you. After many attempts of snoozing while still half-sleeping, you gave up and just fully woke up to then turn the alarm off.

Besides, you had a lot to do anyway, it's was your boyfriend's 22th birthday today. You and some of his friends had decided on suprising him at one of his friends' house.

You couldn't be more excited, because this time you had taken extra long time on finding the perfect gift for him. Just about 5 hours left until you could give it to him. It felt like an eternity.

You wanted to run to his house and give it to him right then, because that's how much you loved him. But you promised Seokmin not to do that, and a promise is a promise.

15 minutes later

While waiting for your slices of bread to be toasted, you heard the notification sound from your phone a few meters away. You walked over to the table in front of the sofa to pick it up. It was from Hansol. You smiled slightly when you saw what the text was about.

Cute American Boi: Excited about today?😁

You: IF I am... ahh you don't even know

Cute American Boi: Haha I'm excited too

Cute American Boi: So when are you coming
over to Soonyoung?

You: in about 30 minutes. how so?

Cute American Boi: No specific reason, just wondering. We're already here preparing btw

You: what?! everyone? ohh i'm late aren't i

After you had sent that the slices of bread popped up from the toaster. You jumped slightly by the sudden noise, because of the silence before that.

Considering what Hansol had said about them already being there, you only spreaded some butter on the bread and ate it while waiting for him to answer. Hansol is a slower typer anyway.

Cute American Boi: Oh, no we stayed over at his house last night we just woke up

You: huh? how did even the 12 of you manage to fit in his little house

Cute American Boi: We were in his dance room in the basement

Cute American Boi: Don't you remember? That's where the suprise will be

You: oh, right

You: anyways i probably should go now. i'll quickly get ready then rush to you guys

Cute American Boi: Ok

You: cya

Cute American Boi: Yeah, bye👋🏻

You waited for him to say goodbye back, then you put down your phone to charge while you get ready.

At that point it was literally impossible for you to stop smiling. You've been waiting for this day so long, and it's finally happening.

Thoughts came to you about what Wonwoo could be doing right then. Maybe he was wondering why you didn't send him a happy birthday-text. But he was probably sleeping, he's not an early-bird.