Part 3

Taehyung entered the room with a big smile on his face and screamed," WHERE IS MY LIL BOY". "Oh my God Taehyung I was so worried about you thanks for making it out safe", said Jin. Taehyung frowned and complained,"Ah hyung i asked where is Yeotan I'm perfetly fine and obviously a mission like that wasn't going to be the last of me". 

             Jin took Taehyung to his room where Jimin was playing with Yeotan

             Jin took Taehyung to his room where Jimin was playing with Yeotan. Taehyung didn't even give it a single thought and pushed jimin away so hard that he fell down and hit his head on a chair nearby. "WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS, I DID NOT SIGN UP TO BE THROWN AWAY LIKE A CONVENIENCE STORE RECEIPT", shouted Jimin. Taehyung was too busy checking on the baby to see if he was all fine." I hope this convenience store receipt over here did not do anything to you my little darling, DID YOU MISS ME HUH? i MISSED YOU A BUNCH", Taehyung said while constantly scrunching his nose.

" I hope this convenience store receipt over here did not do anything to you my little darling, DID YOU MISS ME HUH? i MISSED YOU A BUNCH", Taehyung said while constantly scrunching his nose

            Namjoon came in saying,"dinner is ready guys, come on Taehyung must be hungry too right". 

            They talked and laughed while eating, Taehyung had Yeotan in his lap while he was eating dinner because he didn't want to be separated away from him even for a second.

            The next day while they were all sleeping Taehyung suddenly was woken up by Namjoon. He was confused by the worried look on his face and asked,"what happened  hyung"? " Its an emergency Tae we gotta hurry, the boss called us and he mentioned something about a child". Taehyung's expression broke into a horrid one and he got up immediately.

            "Do you think its about Yeotan hyung"? asked Taehyung. "I don't know but we'll soon find out", Namjoon replied as they were about to enter the meeting room. 

            When they saw that there was no one in the meeting room except for their boss they were even more scared."Good morning Sir uh you called us for a meeting so is it just the three of us", Namjoon made a straightforward comment. " Yes only the three of us, we do have enough of an influence to hold a meeting with just us right", their boss stated. It was supposed to be a group meeting but why were only these two invited?