Chapter One

“C'mon, everyone knows you two are dating!” Yeri read it out loud, it was probably the third post about her and an Exid member accidentally making eye contact with each other at an award show and she only woke up five minutes ago. She barely even knew who this Moonbyul girl was, but she genuinely got curious and interested in the topic now. What was so exciting about shipping them anyways? 

The petite girl closed Instagram and opened Google, searching 'Exid Moonbyul'. A Wikipedia page was the first thing that popped up, so she just tapped on the link. She learnt that she was born in Bucheon on the 22nd of December 1997 and was the main dancer, lead rapper and leader of her group. She apparently was the most famous member of her group and was apparently called the ultimate girl crush. She also learnt that she was an amazing song writer and composer as well and that she helped in the making of almost each Exid song. 

With a simple tap, she got back to the Google home page and started searching up for high quality pictures of the older idol. One particularly caught her attention: Moonbyul had dyed long blonde hair and a jeans jacket that covered a white shirt, yet you couldn't tell the lenght of the sleeves. She was on a motorcycle, with her left hand on a dark grey helmet. She would've been lying if she said she didn't find her extremely actractive and gorgeous, but she didn't have feelings for her like her fans stated. She just thought she was good looking, that's all.

The maknae quickly hid her phone as her roommate, Chaeyoung, entered the room. “What were you doing?” She asked, Yeri quickly showed her a random book that was on the desk, smiling softly. 

“I just was reading...” She stopped for a second to read the title, “It's called the Maze Runner, it's a pretty good book! You should read it, Unnie.” The younger explained, fearing for a question on the plot. However, Chaeyoung just nodded and let herself flop on her bed, sighing. She surely was practicing before coming in, you could tell by how exhausted she was. 

“So... What do you know about Moonbyul from Exid?” Yeri randomly asked, getting a confused look in response. However, the main rapper sat on the bed and started talking.