Chapter 6

Y/N's POV 4 months later..

Lauren woke me up by leaving kisses all over my face,I opened my eyes and smiled.

"Good morning"I rasp out and Lauren bites her lip,she goes to kiss me but I put a hand over my mouth.

"Let me kiss you"She says and I shake my head.

"Morning breath babe"I say and she climbs on top of me and pins my hands above my head.She leans down and kisses me,I obviously kiss back.We were now in the middle of a pretty heated make out when we heard Leo barking and growling.Lauren gets off me and Luna runs on our bed and climbs into my lap.Leo starts barking even louder and we hear a thud in the living room.

"Fuck"Lauren says going to the nightstand and getting out a GUN?!

"Lauren what the fuck is going on?!"I whisper yell and she runs a hand trough her hair.

"Just stay here and be quiet"She says and goes out.I quietly get up and Luna meows quickly going behind me to hide behind my legs.I hear a lot of noise from the living room and I quietly open the door I see Lauren fighting a guy.I grab a knife from the counter,just in case I need to get mixed in you know?Another guy comes out the bathroom and goes to shoot Lauren,but I throw the knife right at his head and he falls down behind Lauren.I just killed someone...wow.Lauren shoots the guy with his gun which had a silencer on and he falls down on the floor lifeless.She looks at the guy I killed and then at me in shock."What the fuck was that?"She asks looking at me.

"What the fuck was all of this?"I say staring at her with crossed arms.

"I asked first!"She says and I roll my eyes.

"Im good at throwing knives and knife tricks,you teach yourself a bunch of stuff when you grow up being mostly home alone.Now you"I say and she looked impressed.

"This was the rival group of criminals."She says and I raise an eyebrow.

"You are a criminal?"I ask and she nods."Cool"I say and she looks at me with a confused expression.

"How are you so chill about all this?"She asks and I shrug.

"Im crazy,whats your excuse?"I say and she chuckles.She goes to come up to me and I shake my head."I ain't getting blood on me"I say pointing at her hands and clothes which were covered in that guys blood."Clean this up too"I say and she takes out a phone I've never seen her use.

"I need you're help,come to the apartment"She says and hangs up."We should have stayed in my teams house"She says and I look at her confused.

"You have a house?"I ask and she nods.

"Yes and we are moving there pack your stuff"She says and I start going to the room,but then stop."But Camila is coming over today"I say with a pout and she smirks.

"Im sure she will find you in that house too."She says and ushers me to our room,she opens the door again and I thought she was gonna tell me something but she just put Leo in here too and closed the door.I pack up my clothes and stuff and then look at what I was going to wear cause I am only wearing Lauren's oversize shirt right now.I pick out the outfit and put it on.

I pack Lauren's stuff too,finding many guns while doing so but packing them too

I pack Lauren's stuff too,finding many guns while doing so but packing them too.I now pulled out the last thing out the closet and it was a gun,I span it around in my hand looking at it.

I now pulled out the last thing out the closet and it was a gun,I span it around in my hand looking at it

                                                 (A/N:Just imagine its a girl hand,tnx)

I put in in the back of my pants and cover it up with my shirt...don't judge me I like it.I lay down on the bed cuddling with Leo and Luna,then after some time I go out.

"Oh I was just going to get ya,you ready to go?"Lauren asks and I look at the living room which was completely clean.

"Yeah lets go"I say and she goes in the room getting the stuff."Umm Laur,how are we go gonna fit that in your motorcycle?"I ask and she smirks.

"Just get Luna and Leo"She says and I shrug putting a leash on Leo and putting Luna in her crate.I go out and I stare at the car.

"This day just keeps getting more and more interesting

"This day just keeps getting more and more interesting."I say and put Luna and Leo in the back seat.I run back inside the apartment to get the box with the pet stuff and I put it in the trunk.Lauren closes it and pecks my lips.

"Lets go"She says and we sit in the car,with her in the drivers seat and me in the passengers seat,She turns on some music and drives to the house.We arrive to a security gate and it opens,we go inside and my jaw drops.This place is fucking huge!"Close your mouth babe,you might catch a fly"She says and I close my mouth.She parks the car and Dinah comes out the house.

"Hey dawg "Dinah says taking the stuff out the trunk.

"You too Dinah?"I ask and she nods.

"You will be shocked to see who else is in here"She says with a smirk and carries the boxes with Lauren into the house.I quickly grab Luna and Leo and follow them.We go inside and it was so pretty.I let out Luna and she goes to explore.Leo sniffs the air and starts waving his tail around pulling me to something.I follow him and when I see who he was pulling me to I drop the leash.

"Camila?!"I say and she smiles nervously at me.

"Hey Y/N/N"She says with a small wave.

A/N:Camila too?!Who would have guessed?I hope y'all liked this chapter.Love ya stay strong