chapter one

Once Upon a Time
In the woods there was a little house.

Hey Rey come here yes I  got you something  what is it BB here. It's Pretty red and white  cloak how  did you get it Leia made it for you she's very alone. She got to much time  we are going to make her some soup and you're going to bring it to her  and I want you to wear the cloak too.

Rey Pov
I smiled couldn't wait to see her. I feel terrible because Leia is  home alone alone lady who had to make sure everybody was safe from the wolf. Hey Poe can I stay at Leia 2 Days because it was your guys anniversary and I do not want to be a burden. Because you and BB are a match okay but get ready tomorrow we're going to walk you there. No I'm fine I can  protect myself but the wolf I got to as I seen  her knife carrier right by my right thigh. Of course you do you're a strong woman now get ready for tomorrow and will send you off okay good night good night.

🌛Night 🌟 rey Pov I have the same nightmare over again a wolf kill this older man. But it was not a Dream it really happened the guys name was han solo I have that same Dream  since a year can't stop it in real life and now it just haunts me I will kill that wolf one Day

Next Day
Rey pov
Poe and BB getting ready to pack my basket they make sure I had everything they were like the parents I didn't have.  Okay now be care if that wolf  . I got it mom and Dad they laugh . BB said be back in 3 Day god I don't want to be worried about you. She will be fine go Rey see in 3 Day Bye.