Two

Dining out with the Westbrooks

Applebee's, Los Angeles.
6pm,

Mrs. Westbrook, Mr. Westbrook, Raynard Westbrook took the two couple to Applebee's at Downtown Los Angeles. Mrs. Westbrook was glad to see the two boys being home in time as they asked them how the event went.

Mrs. Westbrook: So how was the event?

Russell Westbrook: It went well Mom.

Mrs. Westbrook: That's good to hear.

Mr. Westbrook: So tell us?

Kevin Durant: We met with a bunch of Kpop guys at the Koreatown.

Mrs. Westbrook: Oh wow. What are their names?

Russell Westbrook: Jimin, Rap Monster, Jin, Suga, V, J-Hope and Jungkook.

Mrs. Westbrook: That's lovely.

Raynard Westbrook: Damn it! I wish I was there with you guys.

Russell Westbrook: Oh Ray, you get to meet them someday. So it will be Mom and Dad.

Raynard laughs.

Russell Westbrook: 😂.

Mrs. Westbrook: Anyways, tell us more Russ besides the meeting.

Russell Westbrook: Since I am engaged to Kevin Wayne Durant, the wedding is in 3 months.

Mrs. Westbrook: Really? Wow.

Kevin Durant: 😄.

Mr. Westbrook: Make sure you count us in, my son.

Kevin Durant: I will.

Raynard started crying.

Russell Westbrook: Ray, what happened?

Raynard Westbrook: I can't believe my brother is getting married to Kevin Durant.

Russell Westbrook: Seriously? Do you have to say that?

Raynard Westbrook: Well duh.

Mrs. Westbrook: So what do you want to tell us?

Russell Westbrook: Kevin Durant and I booked our flight to South Korea.

Mrs. Westbrook: Really? Wow!

Kevin Durant: Just to explore the marriage and stuff.

Mrs. Westbrook: Son, don't forget to buy me a souvenir before you head home.

Russell Westbrook: Oh mom, we will.

Kevin Durant: :D.

Russell Westbrook: Plus, Kevin and I are attending the baby shower.

Mrs. Westbrook: Really? Who's pregnant?

Kevin Durant: Jungkook, Mother.

Mrs. Westbrook: Ah okay. What a lovely surprise! Tell him I said congratulations from the Westbrook family.

Kevin Durant: I will.

Russell Westbrook: 😄.

Mrs. Westbrook: Anyways, let's enjoy some dinner before Russell and his boyfriend leaves for the trip.

Raynard Westbrook: Yup.

They were eating steaks. Plus, Kevin and Russell were talking about having kids as well after they get married.

Mrs. Westbrook: So were you planning to have kids?

Kevin Durant: Yes Mother.

Mrs. Westbrook: That's great! I'm going to be a grandmother when Russell becomes pregnant.

Russell Westbrook: Oh Mom, you know that already that I'm going to have a baby soon.

Raynard Westbrook: Are you sure?

Russell Westbrook: Raynard, will you quit worrying about me? Kevin Durant got me.

Raynard Westbrook: Sorry, Russ. I thought you were not that ready.

Kevin Durant: We'll talk about it when I get to South Korea.

Raynard Westbrook: 😂.

Mrs. Westbrook: I hope you guys have fun at South Korea and yet, don't forget to take photos of the baby shower.

Raynard Westbrook: Please send photos.

Kevin Durant: We will.

After having dinner with the Westbrook family, Mrs. Westbrook helped the two boys pack stuff for South Korea. Perhaps, the BTS has been following the relationship of Russell Westbrook and Kevin Durant. Plus, Russell Westbrook updated that he will get pregnant before regular season starts.

The next day,

She drops off Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook to the LAX airport as she gave both of them a kiss. "Have fun babies!" "Thanks Ma," Kevin smiled.