Chapter Two: Jealousy

Y/N arrived at home after school and immediately walked upstairs to her bedroom. After closing the door behind her and throwing her black vans bag across her room to the other side, she layed herself across her comfy bed and held her phone in front of her face. A text appeared on her screen with a ping. It was the groupchat. A subtle smile spread across her face as she unlocked her phone and looked at the message.

Dinah👴🏼: girlllll who dis about? 😏😏

Jargwhy🍑: it's a song lyric

When Y/N first viewed Dinah's message, her smile grew bigger at the thought of the tweet being about her. Then Lauren's message came through. Y/N frowned and rolled her eyes. "Fuck" she whispered to herself.

anythingisfine,iswear: tell us, lauren 😩

Jargwhy🍑: i said it's a song lyric

CAMZ🤠: liesssss

Allysus🙏: Cut her some slack guys

Moani💝: Ally ftw

Jargwhy🍑: thanks ally. you're my favorite

anythingisfine,iswear: i thought i was your favorite :((

Allysus🙏: Obviously I'm the favorite!

Jargwhy🍑: 😏

The conversation ended. Y/N locked her phone, layed it on her chest and closed her eyes. She thought about the shitty day she had at school. The only thing that could make it better was Lauren. Even though the sound and notifications were turned on, Y/N checked her phone to see if there were any messages from Lauren. There weren't. She frowned and unlocked her phone. Y/N stared blankly at her phone screen, waiting for a message. She rolled her eyes, threw her phone down onto the bed and stood up. She walked over to her mahogany wardrobe and opened it. Inside, was a $300 acoustic guitar. She gently picked it up and walked back over to her bed. Y/N placed it on her lap where it felt most comfortable and played a few chords. She hummed simultaneously and tried her best to come up with a rhythm. From the corner of her eye, she could see her phone light up. She stopped playing her music and looked at her phone screen.

DJHANSEN👴🏼 named the group guccigang

Y/N rolled her eyes and laughed.

DJHANSEN👴🏼: waddap

Jargwhy🍑: guccigang?

anythigisfine,iswear: guccigang guccigang guccigang guccigang guccigang guccigang guccigang guccigang guccigang guccigang