33. Concert

The boys were getting ready for their concert with Panorama. Hoseok was anxious for both the concert and his wedding in 5 days. (Y/n) was adjusting the last of her harnesses and stretched lightly.
"So, what song are you guys opening with?"
"Well, we were gonna open with one of our sidetracks."
"Which is?"
"Burn."
"I never heard it."
"Good. It was made to roast haters."
"And?"
"It curses, quite a bit."
"That shouldn't be allowed."
"Well, somehow it was."
Hoseok smiled and planted a kiss on the girl's lips.
"You should wear harnesses more often."
He slipped a finger through the harnesses on her neck and pulled her forward. She chuckled and pecked his cheek.
"I'll ask if I can borrow it next time."
She adjusted her mic and grabbed the the fan from her back pocket.
"Now, I need to get to my place. I'll see you later."
Hoseok smiled and watched as the girl swayed her hips as she walked. She sauntered to her area and nodded to Mari. Mari sauntered out, vocalizing to the background music.

"Little kids who play with fire, get burned. Hating on things they can't even understand."

Mari's voice cut through the crowd. The crowd cheered at the girl and waved around homemade signs.
"Panorama! Panorama!"

"They think they can reach me. I'm on a throne, they're bowing down to me."

(Y/n) took a deep breath and walked out.

"I spit fire, they spit nothing but child's play. Counting 1, 2, 3 every single day, trying to see how many times I can hand them back their ass. All these people think they know what they're dealing with. I'm a raging fire, waiting to burn their asses out of here."

Yoongi snickered.
"Your girl curses a lot."
Hoseok fixed his overalls and smiled.
"Yeah, she does."
"And in bed?"
Hoseok punched Yoongi harshly on his arm.
"I'm joking. I can hear her through the walls."
"Hyung!"
Jin swat them upside the head.
"Hush! Mari and (Y/n) are singing!"

"We let them burn! Watch em drop from where they stand. Anywhere, anytime. Have them crying for their eomma. I want to thank you, for making me who I am."

Hoseok chuckled, wanting to just run on stage and kiss his fiancee. Namjoon cheered but accidentally hit the folding chair and it broke.
"Joon! Stop breaking stuff!"
"I'm sorry baby..."
He looked down and pouted. The Namjin couple have been very tired the past few days, their baby not being able to sleep well. Jin frowned and gave his husband a kiss.
"I'm sorry honey, come on, why don't we sit down. I didn't mean to yell."

"All you out there trying to fight back, give up. I'm a... I'm a-"

The girl stuttered and collapsed on stage. The crowd went silent. The music stopped and Mari dropped to her knees.
"Unnie? Are you okay?"
Hoseok was ready to run onto stage, but Yoongi and Jungkook beat him to it. They lifted the girl carefully, bringing her backstage. Mari took care of the girl as Bangtan got ready to get on stage.
"Mari-ah, is she okay?"
"Yeah she's just running a fever."
Hoseok nodded and got onto stage, nervous as ever. The music for Anpanman started but all he could think of was (Y/n). He shook his head lightly and focused on his performance instead of worrying. Mari smirked at the girl and snapped her fingers in front of her face.
"Alright, spill, what's going on?"
The girl opened one eye cautiously and sat up, one of the stylists handing Yoo Mi and Na Ji to her. Mari chuckled and rocked Ta Oh in her arms.
"Well, my doctor told me to take it easy, wouldn't want to hurt the little munchkin would I?"
"Yeah, don't hurt the li- wait what?!"
Mari's eyes widened. Her hand wandered to (Y/n)'s stomach and she started crying.
"Mama! Mama!"
"Oh Yoo Mi my ba- Mari what's wrong?"
"N-nothing, I just..."
Mari handed Ta Oh to (Y/n) and went to sit down in the dressing room. Jimin gave (Y/n) the eye and she smiled nervously.
"Ok, what happened?"
Yoongi spotted Jimin and wrapped his arms around the younger's waist. Jimin was suddenly pulled away from the girl.
"Yoongi!! We're in public!!!"
Jungkook sat down and rubbed the girl's back. He took Ta Oh and bounced him on his knee.
"That was close."
Jin kissed Namjoon before shooing him away, sitting next to the girl.
"So, how are you going to announce it (Y/n)?"
"Wait Jin knows?"
"Yeah duh, I'm not stupid Kook."
The girl merely shrugged.
"I was thinking of doing a slideshow and at the end show me holding a box with baby shoes in it."
Jin shook his head, clearly disappointed.
"How about I buy a baby bottle, bib, and shirt?"
"And then?"
"We do a gift opening? It's nontraditional but it would be perfect for an announcement."
(Y/n) smiled and nodded. A yelp surprised the trio as Jimin tried to pry himself from Yoongi.
"We. Are. In. Public!"
"Aw come on, we're married."
"Min Yoongi! Can you at least wait until we're home?!"
"But I want a kiss now."
"Yoongi please."
"Jiminie, it's just one kiss."
"That's what you said before I got pregnant."
Yoongi rolled his eyes and handed Yoo Mi to Hoseok.
"Take this, I have convincing to do."
"Ew, Yoongi-hyung, as much as I love you, Jimin-ah's right. You are in public."
Yoongi shrugged and grabbed Jimin again. Jimin yelped and struggled as Yoongi flung him over his shoulder. Jimin pouted and stared helplessly at the floor. (Y/n) frowned and yelled out to the boy as the door of the break room closed.
"I'm sorry Jiminie! I can't do anything about it!"
Namjoon snuck up behind Jin and smirked.
"We can follow them you know."
Taehyung and Jungkook spent no time apologizing to (Y/n) and sprinting to the break room. Jin however scolded Namjoon.
"We're here for a concert!"
"But we haven't done anything is weeks!!!"
Jin glared at him and Namjoon pouted. As much as Namjoon respected Jin's wishes, he really wanted to just sit down and make out. He walked away, clearly disappointed.
"Jin-eomma, you should go, you and Namjoon-appa need to relieve some pent up stress."
Na Ji hit his mother's chest and whined.
"Clearly Na Ji wants you to relax too."
Jin sighed and stood up, walking to Namjoon. He wrapped his arms around the leader's waist and lay his head on his shoulder.
"I'm sorry Joonie, I didn't mean to sound so harsh."
"It's okay baby, I understand."
Jin frowned and hooked his fingers on Namjoon's belt. He smirked and pouted devilishly.
"I changed my mind, I would love it if we could have some fun."
Namjoon chuckled and turned around, wrapping his arms around Jin.
"Hm, it's not too late to get inside."
Namjoon picked Jin and carried him inside, Hoseok making sure to flash him a thumbs up before he entered the room.
"You really are interesting Hoseok."
"Yes I am, isn't it absolutely attractive?"
(Y/n) smiled and stood up. She and Mari had to go back on stage. Namjoon had already announced that (Y/n) would be fine and continue to perform. Hoseok smiled as the girl adjusted her mic once again. The background music for 'Bomb' played and Hoseok sat quietly on the side with the babies.
"Look, it's your Auntie (Y/n). Isn't she absolutely amazing?"
Mari was belting out a nice note when a lightstick went up and hit her in the face. She shook it off and continued. (Y/n) grabbed Mari's hand and smirked. The music suddenly changed and (Y/n) laughed into the mic.

"In a heart b-beat, you're gonna hate me boy."

The crowd screamed, hearing the two bringing back their debut song. Hoseok on the other would scold (Y/n) for the sexual choreography. Mari hooked a finger through one of the rings in (Y/n)'s harness and pulled her close before pushing her back slightly. Kira would be very mad at the suggestive move later.

"They claim they rapping when they playing.
Got a trio of children.
Got a father and a Sunshine.
Don't forget the 'savage' grandpa.
Rapping songs like Cypher?
Couldn't get across the first time!
So they made 3 other parts.
Tried to end with Ddaeng, boy!"

Hoseok grit his teeth. (Y/n) was really rapping that song again?!

"They keep telling me to stop, like I could stop the fire I spit.
I rap with expression they rhyme the ABCs to Lion King.
Stop! Stop! I can't take it anymore.
I'll stop when your new raps don't need moaning to score."

Hoseok was taken back, that line was new. She really just added a new line to the performance version. One of the backup dancers grabbed the girl's shoulder and she grabbed Mari's arm.
"Well, their dance break is well thought out..."
Jungkook's voice surprised Hoseok.
"Done already?"
"Well, we need to get on stage with them so yeah."
The rest of the boys were adjusting themselves and their stylists were panicking at newly formed hickies. The babies were placed in the hands of stylists and Bangtan walked onto stage, stripping off their colorful clothing and revealing the harnesses and dark clothing. FAKE LOVE blasted in the background and the girls got into their spots. ARMY and Panoramics were requesting for a collaboration stage and they just got one.