17

Blake Diamond

"I'd hope so" Ethan says, we were outside on the balcony looking at the sunset. He stood behind me, with his arms around my shoulders and his chin resting on my head.

"We should go on vacation" he said, "I've always wanted to go to Brazil" I say, I hear him hmm. "I've been there almost 8 years ago. It's beautiful, I would love to take you"

"I wish I knew their language though" he walks us to the umbrella daybed sofa that was all white. He lays down first and extended his arm for me to lay next to him.

"I can teach you the basics" he furrowed his brows, looking down at me. "Well fuck, how many languages do you know?" He asked with shock. "English, Spanish, Italian, and Portuguese, so four" I responded.

"Holy fuck. You need to teach me more Spanish cause I know you talk shit about me with the kids. If I'm not mistaken, you said you only knew Spanish and Italian when I asked you a while back" about a year ago I started teaching the twins and Sky spanish because i think it's beautiful knowing many different languages. And it's way harder trying to learn a different language when you're older, from my experience.

"Well I forgot to mention Portuguese" I tell him. "We should also go to bora bora soon" he pulls out his phone and a picture of all the kids appear for the lock screen, then he unlocks it and it's a picture of me flipping him off. "What the heck! When did you take that?" I take his phone out his hands and look closer at the photo.

"Last week, I believe. It's cute, huh?" How many embarrassing pictures does he have of me? I go on his camera roll and instantly spot an album all of me. "Ethan why would you keep this?" I laugh, looking at a picture of me with my double chin, while doing an uglyass face.

"You're the one that sent it to me, when I was at work" I always send him the weirdest pictures when he's not home because I get bored.

"Oh god" i chuckle, seeing another picture of me. But this one was when I was pregnant, laying on the bed and popping my head out for him to see it along with my bump that was huge.

"Babe, I think that's enough looking through my camera roll" I ignore him and continue scrolling left. "It's your fault for breaking my phone, once again"

"That was your fault" he emphasizes the word your, "we should go in hot tub" he suggested, kissing my forehead after. "You told me to only pack clothes for the party, I had to wear your shirt today, and I was smart enough to pack other clothing that was a must."

"And i told you i would buy you some, which I did. You just didn't bother to check in the closet" this man really deserves an award for being an amazing boyfriend. "Oops" we both get off the sofa and walk back in the room.

"Actually can we just stay in here and play Mario kart?" I ask him, his eyes lit up. "I thought you'd never ask. Let me go get the game" he jogs out the room to go get the wii and game from the twins room.

I don't know what is happening to me. It's been years since the last time I had a nightmare about that day. I learned to move past that dark point in my life but it came back. Knowing it's hurting Ethan seeing me like this and not explaining to him what is happening kills me. It's not that I don't want to tell him, but I have never talked about this out loud.

The kids were still with Cameron and Liam, she let Ethan know that they would be back in two hours, so we're enjoying this peace and quiet for a few more hours.

Seconds later Ethan comes back with everything. We connect all the cords and I go jump in bed, grabbing the black wii controller. "I love you and all but I won't show any mercy. I'll probably end up single after I destroy your ass" Ethan said coming on the bed, and grabbing his controller.