Chapter 2- Upside down

As the tips if my fingers hit the glass, a wrinkle went through my mirror as if it were some sort of liquid, in fear I backed away and starred at my moving mirror when it slowed I put my hand through and it felt like there was another side to, so I slipped my hand out and toke the mirror off the wall, but it was my normal white wall.

"What is this!?"
I asked myself in agony

Slipping the mirror back on to it's surface I looked at it wondering what to do, I paced the room trying to think of what this meant for me.

"Sally what are you doing?"
My mother asked poking her head into the door way, watching me as I had my hand on holding my chin as I was thinking with all my might.
I looked up at her and replied

"Mama! The mirror moves! See!"

I went up to the mirror trying to prove a point, and like it did before it moved in a liquefying way

"Sally I don't see a thing"
She replied looking at me thinking I was clearly insane

"You don't...see it?"
I then touched the mirror again, and it moved but I was the only one who saw it, even my little brother Henry didn't see it.
It was so confusing was I supposed to see this for some reason? but why did it pick me?

When mother called for me to help with dinner I ran down the stairs to help, and the whole time I was stirring soup or cleaning dishes I couldn't keep my mind off of the mirror...and for some random reason I had a sudden urge to jump into the glass...I didn't really want to go but I felt like I needed too.

When dinner was ready I sat down and ate, preparing to jump into the mirror,even though I had no idea what was actually in there, I really, really, really felt like I had to do this.

As we finished cleaning up after dinner I ran upstairs to the bed room and stood close to the glass to stare at it, touching it every once in a while; with my hand underneath my chin I  just stood there starring at my mirror.
"This is a bad idea" I said "I should just throw it out"
I told myself
But after a few moments that I had said this I started to walk away but my little brother bumped into me and I fell through the mirror.

******************************************************
So she fell through! Finally! I wonder what's in there!! Anyway if you are liking it please vote, comment or follow thanks!!!!!!!