Chapter 3

"I'm still in love with you." He said.

Hearing those words left me speechless. I couldn't quite wrap my head around what he just told me. Was I sure I heard that right?

"What?" I was able to spit out.

"Jade, I'm still in love with you. I never stopped loving you."

"B-but you have someone, your mystery girl. And what happened in the bathroom can never happen again."

"Babe, I mean jade she isn't mine. We are just together for the tabloids to get publicity for my new album. And why can't it ever happen again?"

"Because. One that would just make things worse for your publicity and two I know it won't because your girlfriend is here now." I said pointing my head in the direction this raunchy ass hoe was walking in."

"Jade. I didn't invite her."

I rolled my eyes. "Go be with your girl. I'm going home." I began to walk away while tears slipped my eyes, I began to wipe the tears from my face before I felt a arm pull me backwards into someone's chest.

It was colson. He was hugging me. Right in front of his girlfriend.

" I want to talk to you later tonight." He whispered in my ear before I pulled away.

"Hey sexy." His girl said as she kissed his cheek. "Who's this?"

"Barbi this is Jade."

"Hi, nice to meet you." She said with a smile.

"Likewise." I replied.

"Babe we should go in we don't want to keep everyone waiting."

"Okay, just give me a second."

"Okay." She replied and kissed him. Full on kissed him in front of me. Watching him kiss someone else was like death. It hurt like hell. I wanted to grab this bitch by her weave and drag her across his intersection.

She began to walk towards the party and then colson came in close.

"Here is my number, text me your address and I'll come by around 1. I love you."

"Okay." I said and began to walk away.

"Jade." He said in a very stern voice. I grinned.

"What?"

"I love you Jade."

I looked him in the eyes and replied "I love you colson."

And began to walk home.

Was this fate? How in a million years would he have ever came back and we just randomly bump into each other? Were we just meant to be? Why was he really here though? Did he really still love me?

So many questions but not enough answers my hopefully I'd be able to get all the answers tonight.