finn 1

"when did you have your first kiss?" millie asked sadie from across the circle. the entire cast of stranger things were all having a sleepover and sitting in a circle. somehow the topic of first kissed came up and everyone was sharing their experience.

"besides when me and caleb kissed on camera in season 2, it was when i was 14 and caleb and i went to the fair and kissed on top of the ferris wheel." sadie looked at caleb and blushed. caleb smiled and nodded, remembering the night with sadie.

"what about you y/n?" millie turned to the shy girl who was playing with the laces of her converse.

"what?" y/n asked. she had head the question. she just didn't want to answer it. everyone had already had their first kiss except for her. she was now 15 and had never kissed a boy in her life.

"when did you have your first kiss?" millie  repeated herself.

"um... well... it was with a guy from my old school a couple years ago. you wouldn't know him." she lied.

millie nodded and went on to ask the only person in the room she hadn't asked.

"finn, your turn."

please say you haven't kissed anyone yet.

"i've never kissed anyone besides you but that was for stranger things, so it doesn't count."

y/n quietly sighed in relief. she had always had a small crush on finn, but they were so close that she didn't want to ruin the amazing friendship they had.

"wait. hold on. you've never kissed anyone besides for filming." gaten asked.

"nope." finn shrugged. everyone started laughing except for y/n and finn.

"i'm thirsty who wants to go get something to drink?" caleb suggested as he pushed himself up from the floor.

millie, sadie, gaten, and noah all agreed and got up to go to the kitchen. y/n and finn were left sitting on the floor across from each other.

"you never told me you kissed anyone." finn said once he was sure everyone was already downstairs.

"that's because i haven't." y/n said as she looked down. "i lied because i was embarrassed."

"oh. well you know i've never kissed anyone either?"

"yeah."

finns checks turned red. "we could try it. if you want. but only if you're ok wi—"

"sure" y/n interrupted him.

finn slowly leaned in and placed his hand softly on her cheek.

"is this ok?" he asked.

"yes," y/n replied. she was nervous, but what she didn't know was finn was nervous too. he was finally about to kiss the girl he had had a crush on for many years.

finn began to lean in and y/n did as well. he stoped millimeters in front of her face and she could feel his breath against hers. he then closed the gap in between them and he connected their lips.

y/n stomach exploded with butterflies as they kissed.

a few seconds later. they reluctantly pulled away from each other.

"wow." finn breathed out.

"yeah." y/n agreed.

just then, gaten walked into the room followed by the rest of the group.

"what's going on in here?" he teased.

"nothing. we were just..." finn pauses and looked at you, "talking." you both smiled at each other as the rest of the group joined you.

ew this sucks i'm sorry. it's really rushed and i'm traveling rn so i don't have much time to write. also it's unedited so there's probably a ton of mistakes that i'm too lazy to correct so sorry. anyways vote or comment on this chapter. it would make me happy. k bye.