devil darling

This world is dark, nothing safe there no hope everything turn DARK. I thought I can show people the light but they refused but there nothing that Daniel couldn't handle.

Daniel AU:
It's all over the newspaper, "The Cult Leader killed the whole camp whatever you do, do not hire this man!" I sigh softly and I had a glimpse of a job add. they looking for new people for a summer camp. This is my chance I guess to not be who I am just yet..I got up and left my house. I drove to the camp of Camp Campbell but when I got there I see kids golfing  grenades everywhere so I park my car and smile wide this is going to be fun I thought. I got out of the car and walk over to the office, I heard talking inside so I knocked "hello?" I said and I heard running footsteps wards the door so I back up. A lady open the door and saw me. Her expression wasn't so happy but I appreciated it. I see a man who look a lot like me..odd..

David AU:
I heard Gwen talking to the new guy so I checked on the them. There a guy who look like me! That's wonderful! I thought so I shook his hand and talk to him but then Gwen left to take her vacation pass. Me and Daniel going to have a lot of fun! I got really excited so I show the campers Daniel!!..but my favorite camper Max complains about Daniel and not only that but he swears I was about to say something but daniel got to me first. I smiled happily"Soo Daniel!" Daniel look at me and I smile warmly "have fun!" I run out fast so Daniel can take the spot light.

Daniel AU:
Once david left I look at the campers and smile "Soo does anyone know what to do at Camp Campbell!" The boy in the blue hoodie spoke "nothing, this piece of shit of a camp don't do anything so if you different by all means please let's us know" I sigh deeply but a girl with green hair spoke "c'mon Max, maybe Daniel we'll be fun to have!" The boy look at her "I don't Nikki..he has a cult get up thought.." the boy look at me darkly and then walk off.

- Night Time-

Everyone is asleep except for Daniel, he sighs and got up "hmm" he look at the clock and it's 11:45 PM "..."