Mouri Ran

Ran stared out the window of the detective apartment.
"Shinichi..." She murmured. "You idiot."
"What about me being an idiot?" Shinichi's voice floated in. There he was, his hand tucked into his jeans, his blouse soaking wet from running in the rain. His tie was hanging around his shoulder and his dark brown hair hung in front of his cobalt eyes. "What exactly?"
"Shinichi!" Ran smiled as she walked towards him, smiling brightly. Then her faced changed like a passing cloud. "You aren't leaving again this time, are you?" She accused.
Shinichi smiled nervously. "No... Eh, see Ran, I need to explain to you about this... Ah... Case I've been working on..."
Ran raised her eyebrows and gestured for him to talk.
"Well, the day we went to Tropical Land, remember the people dressed in black behind us? Well I followed them." Shinichi started.
"You followed them?" Ran screeched. "You attract enough death as it is and you still want to follow someone suspicious?!"
Shinichi smiled nervously. "Well, they knew I was following them, so one of them hit me over the head. They then gave me a drug that turned me into a... Um... Small kid-"
"EHHHH...! Conan-Kun?" Ran squealed as the blush started the creep up her cheeks. She started thinking of the time she bathed with Conan, the time she slept with Conan, the time she- "SHINICHIIIII!!!!"
"Oi, Ran-" Shinichi gulped visibly. Ran punched the wall and it crumbled slightly. He swallowed. Oh shit.
"SHINICHI!!!"

...

"Well, thanks Ran." Shinichi smiled as they reached the gate of the Kudo Mansion. Ran smiled softly. "Bye Ran."
As he opened the gate and turned to walk in, a pair of arms wrapped around his waist. "I'm just glad you're back now. And that you're not leaving again." Shinichi felt her arms tighten. It was as if she was unsure and wanted reassurance. "Right?"
Shinichi chuckled to himself. "Right." He assured her, holding her hands."I'm not leaving. Not anymore."

SOOO how was it? This chapter is obviously ShinRan and Shinichi is confirmed staying now! He's not going anywhere! *evil laugh* Or is he... MWAHAHAHAHAHA

~CadenceHood