Chapter 1

Hey y'all my name is Tyler Graves I'm 15 going on 16 in 2days. I'm 5'0 with medium sized hair. It's brown. I have brown eyes with long eye lashes. I know it might shock you but I have a kid. She's 1 years old. Her name is Brooklyn johnanne West. She has black hair with dark brown eyes. Her father name is Chris. He's the captain of the football team with a USC scholarship.

I woke up did my hygiene and got ready to go to school. I put on sheir pink crop top, bleached jeans, floral KD's, and my hair in a bun. I fed Brooklyn and got her dressed. She was gone wear a pink ozie, and a bib that says Mommy's girl. I woke my mom up and told her I was leaving. Chris told me he was going to pick me up from my house BecUse he wanted to see Brooklyn. He came inside and held Brooklyn. 15min later we went to school.

I was on my way to 1st period when my friend Jourdon came up to me. Her outfits always on point. She had a shirt that was a jersey and said 21. That's the number her boyfriend is on the football team. She had black harem pants, floral KD's, and her hair down.

Me: hey girl

Jourdon: hey you ready for class

Me: no

Jourdon: same here -laughs-

Jourdon POV

Hey guys my name is Jourdon Amari Williams. I'm the captain of the dance team. I'm 5'6 with brown hair, brown eyes. My boyfriend name is Marz. He's the football team captain. Most people say that we are the cutest couple ever. But I don't think so. I'm 16 already. I'm in the 11 grade while Tyler is about to turn 16. My birthday is in two days. We have the same birthday! Yes I'm a year older than Tyler. The other day we found out that we were more than friends but we're sisters. Her mom and dad gave me away BecUse they weren't ready for kids at the time. I don't chose not to live with them and continued to live with my adopted family.