二十

[NARRATION]

ZEREN LAZILY SPRAWLED HIMSELF across the bed, his muscles sore from dancing and overpracticing, his temperature warmer that the usual, and as usual, his phone in his hand.

It's been hours—well 4 hours to be exact–after Chengcheng has called, saying that he'll visit him and buy him food along the way, but never came.

Maybe it's just the rain. He thought to himself, taking a peek of the strong winds and the pouring rain outside.

He sighs and moves to grab his phone from the coffee table and went to twitter.

CHENGCHENG
yO rEN
SO UHM
SOMETHING CAME UP W JUSTIN
SO YA KNO,,
:))

Zeren rolls his eyes to himself knowing that it was obviously Justin who sent this.

ZEREN
is this supposed to make me believe this is actually chengcheng??
nice try justin ,,

CHENGCHENG
uHM,,
yEA?
wELL I SORTAKINDAASKESOUTCHENGCHENGONADATESOYEET

ZEREN
wait,, wHAT
U HOE
WHAT DID U SAY

CHENGCHENG
FFS ZEREN RU BLIND
i asked cheng out 🤧

ZEREN
URE NOT KIDDING
AR E U KIDDING
PLS TELL ME NO

CHENGCHENG
xD BAII DELETE THIS

ZEREN
jfc ,, no one says xD bai~ anymore
loser :(((

CHENGCHENG
cAN U LIKE KINDLY FUC OFF THANKS,, now pls delete :((

ZEREN
fine,, but can u atleast send in xinchun or wenjun ??

CHENGCHENG
sureeee!
okok bai

I can't believe they ditched me for a date. He huffs to himself, while he walks to the kitchen to find anything edible in his apartment.

—————

After a couple have passed, two discarded cups of noodles and two bottles of ice tea were scattered on the table along with a newly opened bag of chips, and a canned soda.

Zeren's body was once again slumpped over the couch, as he watched the tv commercials that he has probably seen for the nth time today. He was in complete i'm sick and i don't care mode, and decides to go on to twitter again.

@ dzeren
yO GUESS WHOS SICC WHILE MY FRIENDS R ON DATES TONITE

While he was on the phone, little did he know that outside his apartment, this boy was rehearsing what to say to him over and over again

Ugh, how am I supposed to say I heard you were sick and your friends left you so here I am? He thinks to himself, fiddling with the paper bag filled with the food and medicine that was supposed to be for Zeren.

"I heard you were sick, so uhm hi?" he mumbles, NO.

"Zeren, I know we're not that close yet but—nO."

"Hey bRO, it's ya boi Yanchen comin' at ya!" FUCK NO.

Zeren on the other hand heard noise outside his appartment –like yanchen's loud ass voice while rehearsing and his frustration for example– and checked it out.

"Hi, uhm I think—" he was about to finish, but the boy in front of him beat him to it.

"Hey Zeren, I heard you were sick?" The boy asks him, giving him his signature bright smile that could probably heal Zeren.

Zeren, out of panic shut the door in front of Yanchen.

His heart was beating faster than lighting mcqueen could say kachow, and his cheeks was red as if Xinchun slapped him again and again for drunk kissing his boyfriend that one time.

He's here.

Why the fuck is he here?

Whomst has snitched?

oH WAIT,, I jUST TWEETED I WAS SICK

STUPID.

Yanchen knocked on the door. "Hey, you still there?"

Zeren opened the door and peeked at the small gap that was big enough to fit his head atleast. "Yeah? I think so?" he tells him with the most sheepish smile he ever did. FUCKING STUPID

"It's okay if you don't want me here, I just brought you food and medicine since Justin said he couldn't make it." Yanchen tells him, handing him the brown paper bag.

Zeren widened his eyes as he took the paper bag. That little fucker. "Oh, no you can stay here!" he exclaims, practically pulling Yanchen inside. "besides, it's raining hard. we don't want you catching a cold don't we?"

Yanchen shrugs. "Well that, depends."

"Well, uhm go make yourself at home." Zeren tells him out of the blue, "I'll just go get something."

He ran to grab his phone and sprinted all the way to his room and opened twitter.

@ ringdingzeren
fUCKIDDY FUCK FUCK FUCK HES HERE IN MY HOUSE BITCHES
|
|
@ ringdingzeren
i'd like to thank @ jiasten for being d strongest guardian angel by my side ,, a big fuck you to u

ZEREN
fUCK YOU

JUSTIN
tf do u want
oH
OH ;)

ZEREN
U HOE
U FUCKEN HOE
I ASKED FOR XINCHUN ??
OR WENJUN ??
bUT WHY YANCHEN

JUSTIN
u hoe calm ur tiddies
thank me later stupid
now go shoo,, enjoy!
加油🤠🤙

ZEREN
u YELLOW TURNIP
ihopechengchengneverdatesu

JUSTIN
bOO U
CHENGSTIN FTW

[a/n:]
this took so long :(( im sorry omg
n e ways this is nit spell checked nor edited bc my ass is fucken busy

nd ooc but have u seen this?

tHE AUDACITY

also? have u seen the in my feelings challenge justin nd ren did?? stan fucking talent.