Chapter 8

Tina's POV

Our teenages kids are right, my boyfriend is dead. We won the battles and Harry killed the Voldemort.
I can't just believe that Fred is dead.
I just to crying loud and hugging my pillow, I heard door open I sighed.
"Oh Tina." I heard Stacey said I hear her walking to me and hugged me.
I hugged her back, I look over her shoulder to see George is upset.
"I'm glad George name our son Freddie after Fred." Stacey said I smile.
"He... he did asked me to marry him before battle start." I said sobbing.
"Oh Tina." Stacey said hug me again
"I know you both hasn't got chance to get married but you are now Weasley." George said we both look at him.
"Thanks." I said stifles my nose and wipe my tears away, he gave me weak smile I gave him one back too.
"Where's kids?" I asked change subject.
"They're downstairs with others." Stacey said I nodded and sighed before I stand up and walk downstairs with my sister and brother in law George.

~

Molly's POV

Poor Tina, we lost Fred forever. Fred did ask my help, he want to marry her and I gave him my great grandmother ring, I can't believe he died in battle.
I heard footsteps coming downstairs.
I saw Tina with Stacey and George came downstairs to kitchen where I am now. They all in tears and upset.
Poor Tina, but she definitely a Weasley now because she and Fred hasn't got married yet but he gone now so she is now Weasley, she deserves to be one.

I watched Tina sat down and play with the ring that I gave to Fred who gave it to her, I can see she let drop tear down.
I sighed and sat next to her to give her a hug and she quietly crying on my shoulder, everyone see us and look down like they are upset and felt sorry for Tina, we all do. I rub her back.
Tina look at me, I gave her smile.
"It's okay, we all same as you." I said,
"I'm pregnant." She burst out, everyone look at her in shocked and I am too.
We don't know what to say but poor these babies have no father to meet.
"You're not alone, we will support you." Stacey said hugged her own sister.
"You not only one who is pregnant." Hermione said we all look at her, Ron look like he about to faint but he try not to, "I'm pregnant and Ron don't faint." Too late he faint and Hermione roll her eyes. Harry congratulation her and he trying to wake Ron up but no use.
"There a chicken leg!" Ginny yelled Ron jump up, "where? Where?" He asked.
We all laugh, Tina laugh quietly but I'm glad she laugh again, I miss my son.
"There isn't one." Ginny said roll her eyes, Ron frown and look at Hermione.
"Are you really?" Ron asked she nodded then Ron faint again we all groans and shaking our heads.
"Could telling him say there a chicken leg again work?" Harry asked.
"Dunno, try something else." Ginny said, George look like he got a ideas, I bet it his prank and he walk to Ron on floor. "Here, have drink or you don't want to be sick?" George asked Ron jump up and accident bang head to George they both groan and rub their heads, "I don't want to be sick, where drink?" Ron asked George gave him.
"Taste nice, where did you get them from?" Ron asked we all gasps, his hair turning pink, George congratulation to Ron and Hermione for having a girl.
"Wait what?" Ron and Hermione said same times, "I may have took one of piece your hair to put in potion drink to reveal the gender when he drink it." George said that sound new potion he made but it not a prank, that good.
"We having a daughter!" Ron yelled, "can I have my hair back please?"
We all laugh and George say it will leave like that for 24 hours, oh dear.