Chapter 2

Tee walk inside the house, looking at the familiar figure who now just finish shower. Just with a towel round his waist, busy preparing his own breakfast. He smile, how can he be so handsome?

Tee is P'Ploy little brother, as long as his brother know Kim, he also be friend with that guy till one day he get an offer to further his study overseas. He never thought of being away from Kimmon for 3 years, will make him in a horrible situation.

With a smile Tee walk toward the taller man, looking at his handsome friend "  Miss me?"

His voices like a thunderstorm, it make Kim immediately look up and their eyes meet. There is mix feeling, love, miss, sad and dissapointed. Did Kim still angry with him?

Kim stand up, reaching the boy in his arm. Hugging tightly, as if he miss every single second that passed without him.

    " Tell me you will be here for good" Kim whisper still hugging Tee in his embrace.

Tee let out a small chuckle " I will not leave my big baby again"

It left a smile on Kim face, he let the boy go from his embrace as he kiss his forehead " How can you look so fat? While I can't even eat properly?"

Kim question make Tee frown.

     " How dare you saying I'm fat!" Tee shout as now he pout at Kim. Kim laugh and pull the boy to sit with him.

But before he could, Tee make a weird face " I'm not going to sit on your lap when you just covering your weapon with just a towel !"

    " Why? Do you afraid it might poking your fluffy ass?"

Tee blush at the comment. Well he still need to remind himself about the latter status. In relationship, someone fiance !

     " Come on, you always sit on my lap. I miss my cuddle bear !" Kim wince like a little child, making his puppy eyes and pouting lip. Making Tee sigh in defeat.

     " I will, but please wear your damn clothes pretty please? And I will let you cuddle with me for a day long"

It make Kit jump happily as he pinch Tee nose and run upstairs, to wear his uniform. He actually have to meet the new director for his new series.

After a few minutes, he come down looking smartly handsome with the uniform.

Tee smile and patting the chair. Kim quickly sit there and pull Tee to sit on his lap. Chuckling at their own silly gesture, they start to eat happily while Tee keep on babbling about his study.

      " How is your relationship with Maya?" Tee ask after a while, remembering Kim fiance who jealous so much.

Even with him ! She will always scold Kim for let Tee sleep on their bed, or even swimming together, eating together, or doing something stupid together. It doesn't make sense why she act like that.

And truth to be told, he used to be warn by Maya to let Kim go and don't make his fiance turn ! Absolutely, what she was thinking?

Kim sigh "She left me, she broke up with me a few days ago through message !"

    " Shit ! What the fuck she think?" Tee surprised.

     " I don't know, she said she can't wait. It make her old till we get marry and some others stuff"

Tee look disbelief " She doesn't deserve you ! For god sake, are you okay?"

    " I'm fine boo, don't worry. You are here is more than enough !" Kim smile and messing Tee hair.

They laugh as nothing in their world before the clock ticking. Kim heave a heavy sigh again.

     " I wish I can stop the time, or skip the meeting. I wanna spend my time with you"

Tee smile sweetly " Then bring me with you?"

    " You want to? It probably boring."

Tee smirk " As long as I can make you smile, I want to "

He paused and look at other direction " I also miss you"