The Orchard

You're sitting in an apple orchard in rural Italy, the year is 1910. You are adorned in a long, white gown fitted with a lacy corset that compliments your curves. Your hair is bouncy and soft, curled against your shoulders: you rake manicured nails though it whilst humming a tune. Daisies and poppies cover the ground like a blanket, you pick the flowers and tuck them behind your ear. You gather a large daisy and settle it in between your breasts.

"Dearest, what are you doing?"

You spin round to see Don John leaning against a tree with a bright smile.

"My goodness Don John! How long have you been standing there? My heart beateth like a jolly bitch!" You exclaim through giggles.

He wanders over to you. 'My word!' You think: what a wonderful sight. Don John is wearing a long, white cotton shirt that is open down to his trousers. You can see his caramel skin, dusted with soft black hairs. As he sits next to you, the shirt reveals his cherry nipple for a mere second. Your mouth fills with saliva and your loins warm.

"The sunset is beautiful." Sighs Don Jon, looking into the horizon.

"However, I have mucheth on my mind." He turns to you: his brown, doe eyes soft and sparkly. He licks his lips with a strawberry tongue.

"What is troubling you my friend? Perhaps I could help relieve you of your troubles." You place a hand on his muscular shoulder. A blush blooms across his cheeks.

"O-oh! My- Yo-." He stutters, eyes wide with shock and a hint of excitement.

"Oh please don't flounder my sir! I think you misunderstand my good intentions." You laugh joyfully.

'I love the way you blush.' I couldn't help but think.

"Oh! Yes, yes. I'm sorry, I seem to haunted my some rather sinful and inappropriate demons." Don John nervously chuckles.

"Ahhhh. I think I'm beginning to understand." You smirk.

Don Jon turns to you completely, grabbing your shoulder gently so you are looking at him full on.

"I cannot stop, God forgive me, I can't seem to stop dreaming of..." he looks down shyly. "You plague my thoughts, my lady."

You gasp and clutch your breast. Your loins heat like a fire and you feel your heart racing. You have the oddest sensation to let out a moan.

"Don John! I cannot-" you break out in giggles. " My goodness sir, you really are oblivious?"

"Wha-what do you mean my lady!?" He looks up stunned.

"I am utterly and completely infatuated with you." You smile, showing pearly teeth through reddish lips.

Don John bursts out in laughter, his eyes lighting up with happiness.

"Oh thank heavens! My God!" He grabs you again and pulls you into a warm embrace. "I'm so fucking glad my lady! Oh my dearest...". He pulls back while still holding you. He stares into your eyes, both of which are now droopy with lust. He flickers down to your lips and back up. Suddenly, he caresses your cheek with his hand and crashes his lips to yours. You moan instantly and kiss him back, his lips soft like butter and tasting of sweetness. You fling your arms around his neck, falling into him. He rolls back into the ground with you in his grasp. You both break apart to giggle at your clumsiness, he nuzzles your neck and cheek completely bursting with love.

"Oh Don John, I have never seen anything as beautiful as you." You whisper as you touch his stubbles jaw. He looks up at you like you're an angel.

"As are you, my love. As are you." He whispers in awe.

You sit on his hips, your thighs resting on either side of his torso. He shuffles on the ground to make himself comfortable and then tries to kiss you again. You put a hand on his chest, forcing him to lie down flat among the flowers. Without saying a word you begin to undo your corset. His mouth gapes open and closed like a fish, and then finally shutting as his busy eyes fly to your slowly revealing breasts. You pull the fabric sensuously so it sits under your tits. You bring a few fingers up to your mouth and begin to steadily suck them, hot saliva coating them. You close your eyes and moan, pausing only to smirk around your fingers and you can feel the product of your play press against your ass.