Wait.... Really?

Inaya's POV

As I looked between Zara, Anisha, Jace and Jack I saw a look of.... guilt? I pulled out my phone and immediately went to the group chat and asked them what's wrong.

BITCHES💞

Inaya🙄: what's wrong with you guys?

Zara💅: everybody meet at our room.

Anika & Anisha: kk

Zara's POV

I grabbed Anisha, Anika and Inaya's hand and dragged them upstairs. Into the room we went and we all sat down. I left the door a little bit open so that we could get some much needed fresh air. "Okay so basically me and Anisha think we are falling for our ex- roommates, hard." I explained as their jaws dropped. "Okaaaaaay. Well this was not what I expected." Anika said, still in shock.  You could literally hear the gulp I took, that's how nervous I was. Faint footsteps were heard as they faded away, nobody thought nothing of it. " Let's go downstairs before the boys and the uninvited hoe get suspicious." Anisha ,thankfully, broke the awkward silence. We all walked downstairs and sat in our original spaces but made sure to leave spaces between each of the unwanted people.

Anisha's POV

The boys had smirks on their faces as we all sat down to continue with the football game. It was now Croatia 1 and England 1. Come on England! I've always wanted to visit London but never had the time to do so. I felt a big, warm hand on my bare thigh. Shit I should not have changed. Especially into this.....

 Especially into this

My eyes trailed from the hand to the arm to the spastic face he has

My eyes trailed from the hand to the arm to the spastic face he has. Really?. I slapped the hand away and continued to watch the game. For fucks sake. Now he puts it around my shoulders like does he not even realise that he has a girlfriend?! Even if she's not here she's gonna find out somehow 😏.  I looked over to Zara to see her making out with Jace. Jeez! Get it Zara!

Bitch I'm joking they were just focused on the game as a loud cheer was heard. Fuck! Croatia won with 2 and England just held onto their first and only goal. God! They can be soooo stupid sometimes! Jack's hand trailed down to my lower back as goosebumps formed on the skin of my arms and legs. I smiled at him...... Wait..... Really? I just did that?

Haharrrrrrrrrrrrr here's a short chapter just to piss you guys off!!! Anywayyyyyyyy I don't care about how you feel because I'm writing the book😂😂😂. Hope you didn't enjoy it! I don't love you guys. See ya soon!

434 words

ABUDHABI345