He did whaaaaat??

(Still Zara's POV)

The person let my hand go and I turned to face Anisha. Wf does she want? " Bitch why you being so dramatic?" I laughed. "No Zara you don't understand, I need to tell u something!" She rushed." Okay but make it quick Coz I want to fucking work out and then get my STARBUCKS!!!" I screamed.

-skip the explanation-

" HE DID WHAAAAT??" I asked in confusion." Bitch I just told you what he did." Anisha says throwing her arms in the air." Hey dumbo it was a rhetorical question!" I said whilst rolling my eyes." Okayyyyyy this Jack is being all flirty, do you think he likes you!?!??" I say." I think he does but I'm not sure." Anisha replied." Well do YOU like him?" I questioned." What are you a problem solver or a love doctor?" She shouted." Shut up! I am just tryna help." I say rolling my eyes for the second time today.
//time skip//
After our long discussion, I decided to just leave Anisha and actually work out. First I went onto the treadmill and started of at a low speed then gradually got faster. I had my earphones in and was listening to get ugly by Jason Derulo. Once I was done with that, I went to go do some exercise that helps with your arm strength. Tbh I didn't know how to do it and was struggling. Wow I look like a fool right now. I heard the bell ring signalling someone had entered but I just ignored it. I turned my head to see that Cameron had walked in with Jace. What is this, a national bump-into-everybody-you-know-at-the-gym day?? A/N I forgot to put a picture of a black sports bra for Zara.

Cameron's POV

Jace and I decided to go to the gym since we were bored. During the car ride Jace kept saying that he might like Zara. "How the fuck can you like Zara when you would call her a slut and all that shit not that long ago? And remember that time I had to pull Zara off of you because you said something stupid to her and just saying Anisha would have whooped your ass as well." I laughed. " okay yes I know I was an annoying shitbag towards her and Anisha before but now I regret it." He sighs. We arrived at the gym and got our bags out of the car. I walked in first and Jace walked in behind me. I scanned around the gym to see what I wanted to do first, then spotted Jack talking to Anisha.wtf. Jace went to the men's locker room while I walked over towards the exercise for my arm strength. I stopped in my tracks when I saw Zara over there trying to do the exercise. I walked behind her and covered her eyes with my hands." Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh who the fuck is that?" She screamed." Calm down babygirl it's just me!" I said between laughs. She turned around and punched my arm playfully." Owwww that actually hurt ya know!" I said." It was supposed to." She replied in a 'duh' tone. She turned around and carried on struggling to do the exercise and I couldn't help myself anymore and burst out in laughter." Uggghhh shut the fuck up before I break your arms and legs off." She said angrily." Geez. Need any help?" I asked." No!" She shouted in my face. " fine." I spat and started walking away. I was beside her just staring at her. She looked adorable when she got frustrated. I got up and walked behind her. I grasped the metal bars in my hands and pulled them out to show her how to do it. " That's how you do it." I said whilst flexing my muscles. She just scoffed, grabbed her bag and walked away.

-skip workout-

Zaaaaaaayyyyymmmmm I am sweating a lot from how fast I was going on the treadmill. Wait, I forgot about Jace. Where the heck did (Danger Henry kid😂😂) he go? I searched for him until I found him talking and laughing with Zara, Anisha and Jack. I walked up to them.

Jack's POV

Anisha looked unimpressed whenever I started talking. I don't know what this girl does but it drives me crazy. I am sure I want her to be mine. I will try my best to win her over. She has to be mine in the end.

Jace's POV

Jack was flirting with Anisha and I was kinda flirting with Zara. They had had enough and walked into the women's locker room. Wow, playing hard to get?

Cameron's POV

I kind of got a little jealous when Jace was flirting with Zara. She looked hot when she got aggravated and walked away with Anisha. Hold up..... I can't have feelings for Zara. Or can I? Nah.

Anisha's POV

Zara and I got fed up of Jack and Jace flirting, so we decided to shower and then leave. I walked here and Zara the lazy shit brought her car so I decided to go with her back to the mansion. Zara came to a hault and got out of the car." Bro where are you goin?" "Starbucks duh, do you want anything?" She asked." Just an iced tea please." I replied. She agreed to pay since I didn't bring any money with me.

Cameron's POV

After the girls left I looked at the time and decided to go to Starbucks to buy a nice cool drink.

//time skip//

I finished placing my order and Zara walked through the door. She placed her order and sat down on the bar stool. I walked up to her " Hey." Was all I said." Ummmm hi." She said sounding more like a question." You going to Nate's party later?" I asked. " SHIT! I forgot about that." She said and collected her order. She was rummaging through her purse for money but I just paid the barista instead." Why did you do that?" I just shrugged and walked out of the shop. I need to start to het ready for Nate's party.

Anisha's POV

Zara came rushing back with the drinks."ANISHAAAA REMEMBER TODAY IS NATE'S PARTY!!" She screeched. Shit! "Fuck, let's go and get ready quickly." Zara said while we rushed back to our apartment.Tonight is gonna be fun!😉 but we need to hurry up.

Waaaaazzzzzz uuuuppppp! I'm back! I know I said I will update  later but I was bored so I just wrote it all now! Surprised? ✌️✌💕💕
Anisha edited it.

1106 word count

~ABUDHABI345💞

Zara✨
Anisha 🥀(edited)