Chapter Three

Dean arrive one morning to school. He saw other people holding paper and laughing and giggling. He walks up to Gadreel and his crew and said, "What's so funny?" Crowley gave him the paper and it shows a photo of Castiel and Him in a not nice position. Dean felt anger growing inside of him, but made him exploded was the words on there that even Dean or anyone else can say it out loud. Dean knew who have done this and he went to find those two people. He saw Lucifer and Lisa together sitting in the lunchroom. He grab Lucifer by his collar and slam him on the wall and said, "What's the hell is wrong with you?" Lucifer just smirk and said, "What are you talking about?" Dean slam the photoshop photo on lucifer' chest really hard and said, "Do you think this is funny you son of a bitch?" Lucifer just laugh at him and said, "Honestly who cares. You used to be one of us but sadly you never even notice your own girlfriend" Dean, Lucifer, Crowley, Sam and Gadreel were unaware that Castiel enter the room and all the kids started laughing at him. "Dean look behind you" said Gadreel. Dean turn around and he saw Castiel pick up the white paper and saw the fake photo. Castiel looks around and he ran out of the lunchroom and cried. "Cas.." He said in a whisper. "Seriously Dean? Give it up you lost and I won" said Lucifer. Dean punch him in the jaw. Dean grab Lisa by her arm and said, "If you EVER do something like this again and believe me I wouldn't mind going to jail" Lisa grab Lucifer and took him to the nurses office.

Castiel ran outside the door and into his car. Dean ran outside the door and he tried to get his attention. "It wasn't me who did it. Cas you have to believe me" He said. Castiel roll down the window and look at him, " I don't know what type of joke your running here and frankly I don't like it" He answer. Dean looks at him with a plea look and ask, "Are you going to stop by to help me later on?" Castiel looks at Dean and answer, "I don't know" Castiel roll up the window and started the car. Castiel was heading home.

Castiel's P.O.V

When Castiel saw that Photo, his heart broke down. He knew that talking to him was a horrible idea. He told his brother Michael and Gabriel about not to judge so quickly. He felt the tears coming out like a waterfall , he ran up the lunchroom and the school and into his car. When he saw Dean run to his car. "It wasn't me who did it Cas. You have to believe me" said Dean. He roll down the window and said, "I don't know what joke your running here but I frankly don't like it" Castiel saw the hurt and pain in Dean's expression. He knew deep inside his heart that Dean didn't photoshop that photo and he knew Dean felt sorry. His thoughts broke apart when he heard, "Are you going to stop by later to help me?" asked Dean. Castiel just roll up the window and started the car and said, "Maybe"

When he arrive home, He saw Gabriel. Gabriel notice he's been crying and said, "What's wrong little brother?" Castiel look up at his brother's face and showed him the fake photo. Gabriel felt outrage and said, "did he do this? I swear to god if he did I will kill him" Castiel shook his head and said, "No, Dean didn't do this someone else did" Gabriel calm down a bit and said, "Do you want me and Michael to go down there and find out or do you want to drop this?" Castiel stood quiet and at last he said, "Just drop it. I can fix this on my own" Gabriel looks at his little brother and said, "Do You Love Him?" Castiel looks at him and his heart and mind spoke for him inside "yes" Castiel didn't say anything , instead he decided to get ready for the final get together before the grand opening

Castiel freshen up and he wore a white button shirt, black pants, the black jacket and the famous trenchcoat. Castiel look at himself in the mirror and notice that he looks like a baby in the trenchcoat. He took off the trenchcoat and lay it on top of the chair. He grab his script and his car keys and left. When he arrive at the School entrance, he took a deep breath and walk inside to the drama class. He saw Dean again, He saw how Dean's face lit. He smile at Dean. Dean grab his hand and said, "The others are busy setting up the stage so we got plenty of time for us to practice our lines" Castiel stare at him and nodded.

"Which line you need help with?" Castiel asked. Dean looks at the book and said, "Page 26-29" Castiel turn to the page 26 and said, "You wanna turn it out or you want me to start?" Dean looks at the book and said, "Why don't you start it off?" Castiel agree. "Sure" He respond. He took a deep breath and said, "Randy Do you remember the song you used to sing to me?"

Dean looks at Castiel and he hears his voice when he hear the lines. Dean blush slightly and soon follow up his line and said, "There were many I sang with you" Castiel was about to say the next line until the Drama Teacher, Mr.Kennedy said, "Okay guys that's a wrap. Tomorrow is the grand finale make sure your all prepare and ready to kick it out of the park" Dean was about to say something to Castiel but he saw that Castiel has left first. Dean began to frown and thought Is He Still Mad at Me?