Samuel Seabury x reader

LEMON WARNING!!

2nd person
You sat on Samuels back, massaging it. You and Sam had been dating for three months and nothing sexual had happened. Without thinking,  you slide your hand down toward his thigh. His breath hitches and he stiffens. Snapping back into reality,  you bring your hand back to his back. "W-wait, can you keep doing that? " He asks.  "Doing what darling" You repond balnkly.  "ERM, you know..  I liked the way that felt. " He responds shyly. You bring your hand back down to his thigh. "That's natural,  love" You say,  sliding your hand under him. You touch his clothed erection.  He moans softly. You flip in over so he's facing you.  His face is a dark red color. His breathing gets heavier as you unbutton his pants. You pull them down. You put your hand down his underwear. You feel soft curls of pubic hair. You use your other hand to pull his underwear down. And that's when you see it.  A bulging, uncircumcised erection. Not huge,  but definitely not small. You pace one hand on his erection, just holding it. He moans and his skin becomes warm. You kiss the tip of it.  He Screeches.  You look up at him,  with a face of shock. "Your sure this is what you want? " You ask. He nods vigorously.  You put the tip in your mouth, swirling your younger around it. This shouldn't take long.  You think to yourself. You put more in your mouth, bobbing your head. He moans and groans,  shouting your name. You stop bobbing when he whispers your name. "I'm gonna come" He whispers.  And as if on cue, you feel a warm, salty, yummy substance fill your mouth. He let's out A loud feminine screech before his body becomes limp. You lick the extra semen from your lips.  You go up Toward his face and whisper "now,  my turn." He nods sheepishly and goes toward your pants. He slides them down to see your damp underwear.

3rd person
Samuel smiles at y/n's wetness. He puts the undies down. He puts two fingers near her Enterence,  but didn't push them in.  She whined at his tease, breathing heavy. Is pushed his fingers in. She screamed with pain and ecstasy. He moved his fingers in large circles. She moaned loudly. He moved faster until her legs shook. Her hands began to quiver as the knot formed in her stomach. He kept going until the not unraveled and she yelled "SAM IM GONNA CUM" And with that, she screamed for a few seconds releasing the substance.  Seconds soon turned to minutes.  Sam began wondering why her orgasm lasted so long,  but he enjoyed it nonetheless. When he orgasm was over,  the sheets were, damp with her cum.  He smiled at her,  with a shit eating grin. He lined his erection with y/n enterance.  He put the tip in so that she could get used to his size. He pushed in and began pounding.  Tears streamed down your face, but it soon began to feel nice. It took him two minutes to cum. It took her 4. Afterward, then spooned until they fell asleep...

Who wants to be my editor. Just let me know,  we'll work something out...

Much love,  Lilliana