Epilogue

Hi

So here the epilogue...

All settled down n RagLak were back together.

🌹tere sang yaara
khushrang bahara
tu raat deewani
main zard sitaara

with you, O beloved,
the spring is colorful,
you are the crazy night,
and I am the yellow star🌹

Laksh was holding Ragini tight he was having a fear to lose her again. But he can't, he just can't lose her again he will not let her go neither will he send her away.

Ragini was feeling him how he was cuddling her. She was happy how he was loving her n holding her tight. Possessively or protectively it doesn't matter as she was again back in his embrace where she belongs to be.

🌹O karam khudaya hai
tujhe mujhse milaya hai
tujhpe marke hi to
mujhe jeena aaya hai

it's a divine mercy,
that I have met you.
after dying on you only
have I learned to live.

[the meaning is, that I have learned to live by falling in love with you.]🌹

Laksh woke up late the day but not because he slept long no but bcz the one whom he loves the most has gone... he was scared. "Ragini!". He shouts for her. "Ragini!!!!". The fear that something could happen to her was just unbearable for him, since Kavitha had her in her clutch n tortured her he was feeling guilty.

Ragini come out of the washroom rushing to him. "Laksh what happen?!". She places her hands on his cheeks. "Laksh y u shout like this?". She was shocked by his shout.

Laksh smiles seeing her there in front of him. He kisses her palm n made her sit in front of him on the bed.

🌹O tere sang yaara...
khushrang bahara
tu raat deewani
main zard sitaara

O tere sang yaara
khushrang bahara
main tera ho jaaun
jo tu karde ishara

with you, O beloved,
the spring is colorful,
I'll be yours,
if you just give me a sign🌹

Laksh kisses her forehead. He went to her cheek n kisses both the cheeks n her nose tip. He went to her lips. "Don't leave me Ragini I can't live without u! Please Baacha trust me I'm not unfaithful to u! Neither I was it nor I will it!".

Ragini smiles. "Laksh I know U! U won't hurt me anymore. N I know u don't wanted to hurt me. I will be always there with u! I will trust u till my last breath! I love U!".

Ragini looked at him

Ragini looked at him. "I know wherever I go I will find u... n even if I won't find u. I'm sure u will find me!".

🌹kaheen kisi bhi gali mein jaaun main
teri khushboo se Takraaun main
har raat jo aata hai mujhe
wo khwaab tu...